Wrestling Thread Feb 9-15 | 2/15 No Way Out PPV (pg 16) - Two Elimination Chamber Matches

Weak thread so far. Raw has been pretty good. I agree that there should only be 1 elimination chamber, with it being for the #1 contender to the WWE title.They should have NEVER done 2 last year, as it set too high of a standard. If they need 2, change the Raw one with ECW.

mmmmm Layla
devil.gif

if Ric Flair comes back and wrestles at WM25, I will forever look at him in a different light

Don't watch wrestling much anymore, but saw some of Raw tonight. Just saw a promo for this Sunday and I have a question. Shane vs. Orton isn't the mainevent is it?

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by OvATyME316

WM XIII was so sick. The submission match
pimp.gif

Who was that fighting The Rock?
Other than Austin/Hart, WM XIII was pretty bad.
It's been a long tyme since I actually watched it. That match was what made it good to me.
laugh.gif

Other than Austin/Hart, WM XIII was pretty bad.

What a Pycho Sid/Undertaker main event didn't do it for ya?

Just tuned in was on the phone bulls...... with a friend and Legends of Wrestlemania came up then of course the reminiscing of wrestling. Decided to tune in tosee the UT/Orton fight. i liked their feud on smackdown.

I was just thinking about it and I see Shawn Michaels being in the Money in the Bank Ladder match because I don't know how they'll give him a titleshot or a match without stipulations and you better believe if he's in it he's winning

Does anybody else have a problem with only 3 real matches at No Way Out? Punk and Regal should be facing off or Shelton and somebody.

Back
Top Bottom