Wrestling Thread Feb 7-13 | 2/13 TNA Against All Odds - Angle vs Jarrett | Anderson vs Jeff Hardy

COLE
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Even if I was a little kid, I would hate Cena.  I don't get how people cheer for him.

me too.... never liked guys like him, hogan, warrior etc... i loved guys like Hart, Benoit, Jericho (and of course angle, but i was older then) way before they were pushed.

i'm more than sure (like i do now) i would like guys like bryant, robert roode (really likie that guy, too bad he resigned) and others.

I just don't get it?

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Even if I was a little kid, I would hate Cena.  I don't get how people cheer for him.

me too.... never liked guys like him, hogan, warrior etc... i loved guys like Hart, Benoit, Jericho (and of course angle, but i was older then) way before they were pushed.

i'm more than sure (like i do now) i would like guys like bryant, robert roode (really likie that guy, too bad he resigned) and others.

I just don't get it?

if i was workin for the 'e i would frame cena and orton. put steroids in their lockers

they should go to tna

if i was workin for the 'e i would frame cena and orton. put steroids in their lockers

they should go to tna

So tonight's episode of Raw basically told us winning matches doesn't matter.

Mason Ryan had his decision reversed.
David Otunga didn't even bother to wrestle.
John Cena was intentionally disqualified.

Yet, these were all of their desired outcomes.

So tonight's episode of Raw basically told us winning matches doesn't matter.

Mason Ryan had his decision reversed.
David Otunga didn't even bother to wrestle.
John Cena was intentionally disqualified.

Yet, these were all of their desired outcomes.

Back
Top Bottom