Wrestling Thread Feb 7-13 | 2/13 TNA Against All Odds - Angle vs Jarrett | Anderson vs Jeff Hardy

Considering the 'E's notoriously bad short-term memory...I'm shocked they're using a storyline done 2 years ago as the basis of Punk vs. Orton feud.

Wanna know how Orton vs. Punk has been in the works for a while even though the feud is just starting? Punk's Slammy promo in December talking about revenge was for Orton, not Cena like everyone thought.

here come the corny jokes

i bet dsk just threw on his cena shirt with matching wristbands

Originally Posted by im that one

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

anyone here had wrestling buddies or am i the only one

bret hart, warrior, hogan, and dibiase.... sure did. but i was always a tall kid.
so my nanny (grandma) sewed me a 6'0" tall stuffed one. that + trampoline = hours of good times.
if i can find a picture i'll post it.
I had (may still have) Hogan and Warrior.  I also made a life size stuffed wrestling buddy with bungie cords and stuffed clothes and used it on my trampoline.  Only I was in high school.....

bret hart, warrior, hogan, and dibiase.... sure did. but i was always a tall kid.
so my nanny (grandma) sewed me a 6'0" tall stuffed one. that + trampoline = hours of good times.
I had (may still have) Hogan and Warrior.  I also made a life size stuffed wrestling buddy with bungie cords and stuffed clothes and used it on my trampoline.  Only I was in high school.....

roll.gif

Cole getting bored by Cena
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Cole getting bored by Cena
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

so tired of the new aged Hulk Hogan....
Cena was funny when he rapped and was a heel. for about 12 seconds. dude is just mad corny.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

thank you cole.

"Cena is starting to bore me. It's the same thing each and every week."
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
COLE FTW.

"Cena is starting to bore me. It's the same thing each and every week."
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
COLE FTW.

so tired of the new aged Hulk Hogan....
Cena was funny when he rapped and was a heel. for about 12 seconds. dude is just mad corny.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

thank you cole.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

my man....
yea, had my trampoline been alive and not had 5 wrestlemania matches a day on it for years, i would have as well (won't even front)... the dummy lost it's head, feet fell off (sharpshooters)..... good damn times. I know my neighbors looked at me like i was some weird insane kid.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

my man....
yea, had my trampoline been alive and not had 5 wrestlemania matches a day on it for years, i would have as well (won't even front)... the dummy lost it's head, feet fell off (sharpshooters)..... good damn times. I know my neighbors looked at me like i was some weird insane kid.

Back
Top Bottom