Wrestling Thread Feb 7-13 | 2/13 TNA Against All Odds - Angle vs Jarrett | Anderson vs Jeff Hardy

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I hate Sheamus now.
Man you hate everybody.
laugh.gif
Dude just cut a beautiful promo
pimp.gif
...that's the one thing that Sheamus keeps surprising me about...how good he is on the mic.

Henry getting NO pop for beating Sheamus down.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I hate Sheamus now.
Man you hate everybody.
laugh.gif
Dude just cut a beautiful promo
pimp.gif
...that's the one thing that Sheamus keeps surprising me about...how good he is on the mic.

Henry getting NO pop for beating Sheamus down.

Originally Posted by GenX

I guess they're not counting Mark Henry's illustrious ECW championship run.
grin.gif

laugh.gif

Winning the King of the Ring will seriously go down as the worst possible thing in his career.

That was a good beating Henry gave in comparison to his recent performances lol, he should just go back to the heel Henry.

one week they make mizark henry look strong then they make him look weak and next he's being ribbed in a cologne ad on tv, now he got called fat and punks out King Sheamus... maks no sense

one week they make mizark henry look strong then they make him look weak and next he's being ribbed in a cologne ad on tv, now he got called fat and punks out King Sheamus... maks no sense

That was a good beating Henry gave in comparison to his recent performances lol, he should just go back to the heel Henry.

Originally Posted by GenX

I guess they're not counting Mark Henry's illustrious ECW championship run.
grin.gif

laugh.gif

Winning the King of the Ring will seriously go down as the worst possible thing in his career.

del rio
pimp.gif

only if officials gave marella a serious gimmick, he would be a top face

his training vids are
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom