Wrestling Thread Feb 7-13 | 2/13 TNA Against All Odds - Angle vs Jarrett | Anderson vs Jeff Hardy

Any of you dudes with SvR 2011 on the PS3 want to setup an Online Royal Rumble match?

I'm trying to get the two online Rumble trophies. I've been trying to find random people online to have a Rumble match with, but no one is online.

I was thinking of setting up a private Rumble session with some NT wrestling heads.

If you're interested hit me up on PSN (my ID is the same as my sn) or just reply in thread so that we can coordinate a time.

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I see NO future for McGuillicutty. He's a poor mans Ted Dibiase Jr.

which is saying something, considering Ted Dibiase is a poor mans Ted Dibiase
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

GenX wrote:
I don't get how the crowd gets mad over the Green Bay / Milwaukee mess up but then cheer for him when they announce he wins 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My two favorite posts from last night.

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I see NO future for McGuillicutty. He's a poor mans Ted Dibiase Jr.

which is saying something, considering Ted Dibiase is a poor mans Ted Dibiase
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

GenX wrote:
I don't get how the crowd gets mad over the Green Bay / Milwaukee mess up but then cheer for him when they announce he wins 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My two favorite posts from last night.

The best part of last night was R-Truth saying the wrong city and then the fans doing the Milwaukee chant.  Totally embarrassing.  Cole was ripping Truth for that one.

The best part of last night was R-Truth saying the wrong city and then the fans doing the Milwaukee chant.  Totally embarrassing.  Cole was ripping Truth for that one.

What time do you want to do the rumble Toine?
And I heard the host for WM is actually Ryan Seacrest. 
ohwell.gif

What time do you want to do the rumble Toine?
And I heard the host for WM is actually Ryan Seacrest. 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom