Wrestling Thread Dec 9-22 | Dec 21 The Great SWAGTISTA Is Returning for WrestleMania XXX

Still my favorite Angle match
tumblr_mxxro4A4pM1qec8dto1_250.gif
tumblr_mxxro4A4pM1qec8dto2_250.gif

tumblr_mxxro4A4pM1qec8dto3_250.gif
tumblr_mxxro4A4pM1qec8dto4_250.gif

A pinch of Shane commentary:
Kurt grabs me next, he looks at me and he goes, “You’re going through, you son of a *****.” I managed to just tilt my head a little bit and came right down on my melon. All of a sudden I hear this noise inside my head. Being knocked out many times, unfortunately, I know this experience. it’s just before you go blank. I see Mike Chioda, the referee, checking on me and saying stuff. I can read his mouth, he says, “Are you alright?” But I can’t hear him. I just said, “Yeah, I’m alright.” Then, all of a sudden, it’s like you turn the volume back up. And I can hear everything again. Now I’m pissed. I’m hurt, I am angry, and I am pissed off. I said, “Throw me through that ************!” Kurt grabbed me, and Kurt reared back and tossed me. That was it for a little while. I was just laying there going, “Oh my God.” I’m hurt, I’m hurt bad.

If you feel like passing the time, here's some WCW 2000 report archives, for Nitro, Thunder and PPVs.
http://wcw2000.blogspot.com/2013/04/wcw-monday-nitro-6122000.html

Last edited:
Still my favorite Angle match
tumblr_mxxro4A4pM1qec8dto1_250.gif
tumblr_mxxro4A4pM1qec8dto2_250.gif

tumblr_mxxro4A4pM1qec8dto3_250.gif
tumblr_mxxro4A4pM1qec8dto4_250.gif

A pinch of Shane commentary:
Kurt grabs me next, he looks at me and he goes, “You’re going through, you son of a *****.” I managed to just tilt my head a little bit and came right down on my melon. All of a sudden I hear this noise inside my head. Being knocked out many times, unfortunately, I know this experience. it’s just before you go blank. I see Mike Chioda, the referee, checking on me and saying stuff. I can read his mouth, he says, “Are you alright?” But I can’t hear him. I just said, “Yeah, I’m alright.” Then, all of a sudden, it’s like you turn the volume back up. And I can hear everything again. Now I’m pissed. I’m hurt, I am angry, and I am pissed off. I said, “Throw me through that ************!” Kurt grabbed me, and Kurt reared back and tossed me. That was it for a little while. I was just laying there going, “Oh my God.” I’m hurt, I’m hurt bad.

If you feel like passing the time, here's some WCW 2000 report archives, for Nitro, Thunder and PPVs.
http://wcw2000.blogspot.com/2013/04/wcw-monday-nitro-6122000.html

Shane is insane for that match. Suplexed into the glass four times and thrown through it twice :x

Also did a pretty nice SSP :pimp:

Last edited:
Does Kurt Angle still hold the record time for ascent from a total scrub to an incredible wrestler?

Am I the only one that enjoys Zeb and We the people chants? It's like he goes on this borderline bigoted tirade and then all of the sudden the entire crowd congregates and joins in as if nothing happened. Always bring the lulz. :lol:

iG5l7qBMncgbX.gif

BKakxdY.gif

Am I the only one that enjoys Zeb and We the people chants? It's like he goes on this borderline bigoted tirade and then all of the sudden the entire crowd congregates and joins in as if nothing happened. Always bring the lulz. :lol:

iG5l7qBMncgbX.gif

BKakxdY.gif

I love Zeb. I was a political science major and a lot of my classes dealt with immigration, so I find Zeb hilarious lol

Guise and DC I need your help. I just got WWE 14 and I'm just looking for a career mode. Is that what WWE universe is? I heard you have to create your own storylines and shows and everything. I don't know if I'm about that life. I just want to create a wrestler and build him up and win the title

I got 2k14 too and don't understand why there's not just a basic career mode. It's annoying.

Shout out to JRAdagreat72... Came home to my gift today... Got these and some budget bin Undertaker DVD with a match against Kwang :lol:... I still love it though... Thanks for everything homeie... The book will be read during my lil Xmas vacation unless I pick up A Lion's Tale first... My only compaint is where's my authentic Big Gold :lol:...

View media item 701970View media item 701969

Just control one wrestler and build em up. You can sim the matches you dont wanna do.

Shout out to JRAdagreat72... Came home to my gift today... Got these and some budget bin Undertaker DVD with a match against Kwang :lol:... I still love it though... Thanks for everything homeie... The book will be read during my lil Xmas vacation unless I pick up A Lion's Tale first... My only compaint is where's my authentic Big Gold :lol:...

View media item 701970View media item 701969

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Bruh I was on a budget! I'm glad you like it though! And I asked for a Big Gold too! :lol:

Does Kurt Angle still hold the record time for ascent from a total scrub to an incredible wrestler?

I'm struggling to think of anyone else that fits that category. It's amazing that Angle went from opening matches with Steve Blackman and Shawn Staziak, hardly getting a reaction to becoming one of the most complete wrestlers on history. It's even funnier that his character was intended to be a full fledged face. In 1999, no one is cheering that character :lol: between 89-93, that's definitely a cheer-able face.

Back
Top Bottom