Wrestling Thread Dec 9-22 | Dec 21 The Great SWAGTISTA Is Returning for WrestleMania XXX

I think RVD and Jericho return at the Rumble. Even if it's only for the night.

Reigns is probably gonna set a record for most eliminations and get knocked out by Seth Rollins.

Daniel Bryan has Cena pinned in the middle of the ring with Orton knocked out but the ref refuses to count and the Shovel comes out.

My Royal Rumble predictions.

Last edited:
I know I marked out at home when I heard Diesel's entrance music. I was like no way.

Same here. It just stunk when they used him long term after that. One of the worst storylines that year :lol:

Kofi's face on the screen cap :lol: :rofl:

That damn Terri Runnels could wear the **** out of a short dress :smh: :smh:

Punk just needs a fresh feud.. he's had good matches with Ambrose the past few weeks.. I don't think he's gotten stale or anything, maybe a bit disinterested.. but that's due to the lack of good writing he's been getting for his character. The man works best as a heel, I hope they turn him as WM looms closer so he can cut better promos. He dropped the strap to Rock at Royal Rumble last year right? Or was it EC?

As soon as he turns, you'll all be like "OMGZ I LOVE CM PANK" again. :lol:

- There is now talk of Erick Rowan and Luke Harper of The Wyatt Family entering the 2014 Royal Rumble pay-per-view as the WWE Tag Team Champions. At one point they were pegged to enter WrestleMania XXX as champions but that may have been pushed up recently.

- WWE officials continue to be concern over the health of Rey Mysterio. He has been seen limping around a lot lately and there’s a feeling that he came back too soon.

- At Monday’s RAW, Brie Bella was given props for the noticeable improvement in her in-ring work. A WWE source pointed to the bumps she’s been taking and noted that it’s obvious she’s been training with Daniel Bryan.

- The offer that AJ Styles turned down from TNA was likely somewhere in the range of $200,000 per year but it was largely a per appearance offer and was not guaranteed at that level. If TNA cut back on live events, the deal would be worth significantly less than that. It’s said that AJ had been earning in the $350,000 per year range in 2013.

We noted before that there’s speculation on the whole Styles contract situation being part of the storyline. This is not confirmed yet but people within TNA believe Styles will be brought back and that a deal has already been agreed on. The story is that the Styles vs. Magnus title match was shot before the new deal was agreed on, so Styles saying goodbye was a shoot at the time. There’s lots of talk going around about whether or not he is signed or is still in negotiations but we probably won’t know the truth until things play out.

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter & PWI

:lol: at the weekly injury update on Ramon, dude needs to retire asap hes about to turn 40...

One last payday at WM against Sin Hunico and call it a career.

- As WrestleMania XXX gets closer, negotiations continue between WWE and Bill Goldberg for a return at WrestleMania XXX. Word now is that both sides are very close to agreeing on money but Goldberg has an issue with his potential opponent. Ryback is no longer considered a lock for Goldberg’s return opponent.

Ryback is still in WWE’s doghouse but sources close to Goldberg indicate he’s wondering why he would even return just to put over a guy who has been “losing left and right.” It’s possible that WWE begins a major re-start with Ryback’s character and push but with how things are now, Goldberg is interested in facing someone different.

This idea has not been presented to Goldberg at last word but one idea going around WWE would see The Shield split before WrestleMania, Roman Reigns beginning his major singles push and going on to face Goldberg at WrestleMania XXX.

It’s no secret that Goldberg has issues with how he is booked and while he doesn’t mind putting someone over, he’s been reluctant to accept a role that would call for him to be the heel.

- WWE officials continue to be concern over the health of Rey Mysterio. He has been seen limping around a lot lately and there’s a feeling that he came back too soon.

qM2Gmw5.gif

- As WrestleMania XXX gets closer, negotiations continue between WWE and Bill Goldberg for a return at WrestleMania XXX. Word now is that both sides are very close to agreeing on money but Goldberg has an issue with his potential opponent. Ryback is no longer considered a lock for Goldberg’s return opponent.

Ryback is still in WWE’s doghouse but sources close to Goldberg indicate he’s wondering why he would even return just to put over a guy who has been “losing left and right.” It’s possible that WWE begins a major re-start with Ryback’s character and push but with how things are now, Goldberg is interested in facing someone different.

This idea has not been presented to Goldberg at last word but one idea going around WWE would see The Shield split before WrestleMania, Roman Reigns beginning his major singles push and going on to face Goldberg at WrestleMania XXX.

It’s no secret that Goldberg has issues with how he is booked and while he doesn’t mind putting someone over, he’s been reluctant to accept a role that would call for him to be the heel.

I wouldn't want to be heel again either after this being his last and only heel run
View media item 701507
I'm down for Reigns vs Goldberg though, whether the Shield is split up or not.

Juvi was my dude, but I wasn't expecting Meaty Juvi when he came to the WWE
tumblr_my15wvZ7a01ql0k28o1_250.gif
tumblr_my15wvZ7a01ql0k28o3_250.gif

tumblr_my15wvZ7a01ql0k28o4_250.gif
tumblr_my15wvZ7a01ql0k28o5_250.gif
tumblr_my15wvZ7a01ql0k28o6_250.gif

Finals of the NXT Gold Rush Tournament last year

tumblr_my1kxxMUMt1ql0k28o1_250.gif
tumblr_my1kxxMUMt1ql0k28o2_250.gif
tumblr_my1kxxMUMt1ql0k28o3_250.gif

tumblr_my1kxxMUMt1ql0k28o4_250.gif
tumblr_my1kxxMUMt1ql0k28o5_250.gif