Wrestling Thread Dec 21-Jan 3 | 12/28 Raw from Brooklyn: Cena v Del Rio, Vince McMahon Returns

Bu bu but isn't Charlotte a better wrestler according to you???

I enjoyed Charlottes matches in NXT better, but she's fell flat on the main roster..I did think the Banks/Bailey match was women's match of the year..I personally think Flair and Becky have both regressed since being called up..Sasha is being wasted for sure..I kinda hope Bailey stays in NXT for awhile..

Late shout out to @iHust1e for going above and beyond on the Secret Santa gifts. As soon as I get my Star Wars PS4 from Amazon, I'm gonna be hitting you up to play 2K16.

And @BigPat630 i haven't forgot about your other gift.
soon...

Last edited:
RuyH2Em.jpg

Top 3: Seth, New Day, Kevin Owens
Honorable mention: Roman Reigns, Juan Chena

Best match: KO vs Cena I
Best feud: KO vs Cena
Worst match: The entire Eva Marie catalog
Worst feud: Dolp, Sev, Lana

My Top 3:

Rollins
KO
Sasha

Honorable mention: Bayley, Cena, New Day (They're starting to do too much)

I thought NJPW was stale this year, same with ROH, even though it was cool seeing Lethal finally win the title.

My top 3 to debut in NXT in 2016 (other than guys that are already signed)

Tommy End
Nakamura
Okada

Be safe if you're going out tonight fellas.

View media item 1850970
NXT Year-End Awards

Which NXT Superstar had the best 2015? What was your favorite NXT match of the year? You will be able to make your voice heard on these topics and more, starting tomorrow!

WWE COO Triple H announced on Twitter that the first NXT Year-End Awards in WWE history, recognizing the best NXT had to offer in 2015, will be presented on the Jan. 13 edition of NXT on WWE Network. The NXT Universe will be able to cast their votes exclusively on WWE.com, beginning New Year’s Day at 10 a.m. ET in six categories. The awards are:

Overall Competitor of the Year
Male Competitor of the Year
Female Competitor of the Year
Tag Team of the Year
Match of the Year
TakeOver of the Year

Polls for the inaugural NXT Year-End Awards open tomorrow, Jan. 1, 2016, at 10 a.m. ET on WWE.com and close on Jan. 6 at 10 a.m. ET. Don’t miss the chance to help your favorite NXT Superstars win these prestigious honors!

Back
Top Bottom