Wrestling Thread Dec 21-Jan 3 | 12/28 Raw from Brooklyn: Cena v Del Rio, Vince McMahon Returns

JOSHI MOTY - Meiko Satomura v. Io Shirai

I was then saw it was 40 minutes :lol:... Gonna watch a random Suzuki/Yano match instead... Then watch some pinky strap on, fap, and bed.

Minoru kicking the **** outta the young boy opening the rope :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: it just never gets old :rofl:

tumblr_n92lr2o2md1rofocqo1_500.gif

Yano won by count out after handcuffing Suzuki to the railing outside :lol:... Now Minoru is beating the **** outta the same young boy trying to unlock him :rofl:...

I was then saw it was 40 minutes
laugh.gif
... Gonna watch a random Suzuki/Yano match instead... Then watch some pinky strap on, fap, and bed.

Minoru kicking the **** outta the young boy opening the rope
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
it just never gets old
roll.gif
Ah man that's all intro and vid packages...the match is 20 something minutes. It's worth your time man. 

I've never been to Katz's

Ye shrug

Me either. Wife is from the LES and we're eventually going on a eating binge there and at Doughnut Plant.

Hoping my foot can handle Times Square on Saturday afternoon. Gonna take the kids to Toys R Us since its closing in a few weeks and some fam fun at Dave and Buster's.

Any of you guys at work today?

Me either. Wife is from the LES and we're eventually going on a eating binge there and at Doughnut Plant.

Hoping my foot can handle Times Square on Saturday afternoon. Gonna take the kids to Toys R Us since its closing in a few weeks and some fam fun at Dave and Buster's.

Any of you guys at work today?
Hit Russ & Daughters for bagel w/ lox before Katz's. It's a block away.

As far as working today, I'm showing a couple of houses down the street from my place, so I barely consider it work...

Hit Russ & Daughters for bagel w/ lox before Katz's. It's a block away.

As far as working today, I'm showing a couple of houses down the street from my place, so I barely consider it work...

Only had lox twice in my life, but willing to try it out where its probably fresh.

Having problems with a certain organization's online customer service regarding my elf's gifts, good grief. Things got sent back to the company and still got charged. It was FedEx and I think they're just catching up to sending stuff that were for before Christmas.

What are people's plans for tonight? Stocking up some food and apps and gonna hang with the fam at home as its our first year with the baby. Hoping my old *** can stay up.

How are you guys celebrating tonight?

Have a couple of invites but buying some bottles and chilling my girl is what I'm leaning towards. Plus their doing fireworks on the other end of the lake next to my apt.

Not sure what I might drink on though. Take any recommendations.

NT top 3 "MVPs" of the year?

AJ Styles
KO
Sext
EDIT: Nevermind
Seth
The New Day
Reigns (he's accomplished everything in the E this year outside of the MITB and beating Brock.)

Last edited:
:

Charlamagne sits on the couch to discuss issues with Drake, Kanye owning his faults on the Breakfast Club, Tyga denying his relationship with Kylie Jenner, Beyonce surpassing Michael Jackson & much more.

Good Listen

AJ Styles
New Day
Rollins
:smokin

New Day got over through sheer will and drive, and basically been the highlight of Raw for months. AJ Styles is probably the best wrestler on the planet, along with finally creating a good character for himself. Rollins was pretty much the MVP turning chicken **** into something great with the Authority angle until his injury. He also had a natural progression to the top unlike Reigns.

Most popular folks in NTWT

New Day 

Seth

AJ Styles

Nakamura (To a small degree)

I would say Sasha but @casekicks  can't get past the fact that she is black to appreciate her. 
nerd.gif

Top 3 (all WWE since I don't watch that Japanese stuff)
- Rollins
- New Day
- Very close between KO/Reigns, but going to give edge to Reigns.

Back
Top Bottom