Wrestling Thread Dec 21-Jan 3 | 12/28 Raw from Brooklyn: Cena v Del Rio, Vince McMahon Returns

Me either. Wife is from the LES and we're eventually going on a eating binge there and at Doughnut Plant.

Hoping my foot can handle Times Square on Saturday afternoon. Gonna take the kids to Toys R Us since its closing in a few weeks and some fam fun at Dave and Buster's.

That Toys R Us closed its doors for the last time yesterday!

@ultimo al

Match was on point. Climax was cool.

Love the creative ways Io springboards and/or ascends to the top rope.

Her moonsault > Court Angle 

The backstory behind the finish is that she borrowed the finishers from all the girls Satomura beat previously (they're doing a promotion invasion angle with Satomura coming in and taking the STARDOM strap). Just excellent stuff all around.

MVP's:

Sasha
Seth
AJ

Me either. Wife is from the LES and we're eventually going on a eating binge there and at Doughnut Plant.

Hoping my foot can handle Times Square on Saturday afternoon. Gonna take the kids to Toys R Us since its closing in a few weeks and some fam fun at Dave and Buster's.

Any of you guys at work today?

Doughnut plant is aight. The creme brulee and penut butter and jelly banana is :nthat: . Also in the les
•Bensons (craft beer/cider and good burgers/flatbreads)
•Black tree (sandwiches based on the season ex rabbit in the spring etc... They have other dishes but are know for the sandwiches)
•Katz (even if you don't want the pastrami or corned beef get the brisket or hot dog)
•Goa taco (Mexican/Indian fusion and it's so good. The taco shell is crispier and flanker than a regular taco)
•Empanadas son
•Robertas pizza

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom