Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

One thing about these games is the detail people go in on created wrestlers.

If i do cop wwe 2k17, it will be a black friday purchase.
But the thing is they aso put MOVES into DLC, so you might be able to create someone, but wouldn't have access to all of the moves.

The CAW system was good from what I remember, looks wise. People do some magic where they upload faces and bodies, so they aren't doing the CAWS from scratch

HIghway robbery that you have to spend all of that damn money on a WWE 2K game. It is ROBBERY.

2k is stealing money..

NXT Edition- $99.99

NBA 2k17 Legend Edition- $79.99
whoa hold up

99.99????

I hate this man I really do
R3504.jpg
o

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL|

NAH

I wasnt ready for that pic. Im FURIOUS

Nah if yall deadass buyinng this NXT version for a Finn Balor barbie doll, pull up

IM fed up

Just google the first 2 years n64 games cost $79.99.
2848514-6828098133-22520.jpg

I don't remember these prices cause my cousin was the one with the n64 and I always went over his house to play :lol:

DLC definitely us robbery though. No way should you pay full price for what amounts to half a game, then make you pay the rest later. They should just have those "hidden character" palettes and you gradually unlock characters through story modes or whatever

I only hate DLC if it's making you pay to access something that's already on the disc. That's dumb as **** to me

Back
Top Bottom