Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

Dc, do you smother your French fries with ketchup over them or put the ketchup to the side like a normal civilized person?

Last edited:
Dc, do you smother your French fries with ketchup over them or put the ketchup to the side like a normal civilized person?
I don't even care for ketchup like that.

I don't smother anything in sauce because it compromises the crispiness.

So I dip, slight dip

Last edited:
Looking at Okada vs Tanahashi, man if WWE understood pacing and moderation, why couldn't have Cena and Orton been as intense as a rivalry?

Watch "#WK9FinalWord: Matt Striker looks at the IWGP Inter. Championship Shinsuke Nakamura v Kota Ibushi" on YouTube

Striker did a damn good job here. The build up to Wrestle Kingdom 9 was amazing

I don't think he is a good option for that stuff or anything else really anymore b
And that Sting match was below average at best imo.
Match did suck. That cannot be argued. 41083 run ins and guest appearances didn't help. Especially HBK's Instant Transmission Super Kick.
That sting match was down right terrible. What you talking about below average
:lol: You always keep it 100 BDB.
No wonder Triple H likes Finn...he knows the value of using an extravagant entrance to mask a below average match! :wink:
But....you like Ken Patera and call other dudes buns. You have to see the hilarity/hypocrisy in your statements.
:lol:
Yup. I could replace her but once I swipe da card da money gone forever.
Spoke like a true playa b. I'm married so it's different now but most of my girls in relationships willingly bought me more stuff than I ever bought them. Yeezy shrug.
Who was to blame though?

Paul? Steve? Booked interference?
All the above. A highlight is it was faster paced than I expected. Especially given Hunter's "methodical" (aka slow) style post quad injury.
Looking at Okada vs Tanahashi, man if WWE understood pacing and moderation, why couldn't have Cena and Orton been as intense as a rivalry?
Too many fights in too short a time mainly. Even though I think Randall has defeated Cena more than anyone else he ate a bunch of damn L's on the path of building Super Cena. Especially that I Quit match. :smh: Cena absorbed dumb punishment and of course came out on top anyway.

Omega/Naito at G1 =
smokin.gif

Anybody in here besides me, collect wrestling merchandise/memorabilia.
I collect Autograph and relic cards, action figures (mostly of people I like enough), and I have 2 title belts(would like more, but pricey).

Anybody in here besides me, collect wrestling merchandise/memorabilia.
I collect Autograph and relic cards, action figures (mostly of people I like enough), and I have 2 title belts(would like more, but pricey).
I figure, if you have the money, why not? It is a good investment. I am sure those things can be resold for triple the worth in 15 years.

Been watching NWA from 86 my god flairs promos are so legendary and you can tell me mans was freestlying. Gonna finish 86 in a few then move onto 87. Gotta watch 88 then ill catch up on all the stuff i miss as a kid.

Back
Top Bottom