Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

Atleast he could still move and hit his spots. Taker looks like he's gonna go into cardiac arrest any moment now

Triple H WM appearances really feel just as forced on me now as the Taker appearances.
Shovel's bank account is the only reason it still goes on imo.

Last edited:
Triple H WM appearances really feel just as forced on me now as the Taker appearances.

Read he makes half a mil a year as coo and then another mil as a performer. He's not trying to let that milli walk away.

When I worked at the pizza restaurant, mostly Mexican people from Mexico would make this request. :x :smh:

Yup. I see a bunch of Mexicans eat their pizza with ketchup. Man I've seen somebody dip sushi in ketchup too. Granted it was cheap buffet sushi but still.

Last year he was the only real option against The Wellness Violation Guy. And really who else was gonna bury Sting at Mania? Ken Patera? :lol: Hunter can still go way harder than Taker in ring currently. Taker too old and washed at this age.

Read he makes half a mil a year as coo and then another mil as a performer. He's not trying to let that milli walk away.

Ya but no one asks about damb Triple H & his WM match. And they give the biggest entrance budget to a dude that's just there to collect a check?
I feel like H is gonna have to keep going until after Taker retires or something. :smh:

Last year he was the only real option against The Wellness Violation Guy. And really who else was gonna bury Sting at Mania?

I don't think he is a good option for that stuff or anything else really anymore b
And that Sting match was below average at best imo.

Last edited:
Ya but no one asks about damb Triple H & his WM match. And they give the biggest entrance budget to a dude that's just there to collect a check?
I feel like H is gonna have to keep going until after Taker retires or something. :smh:

Ego and quap keep him going. But given the choice of watching takea or a hunner match I'll take hunner.

I don't have a problem with HHH still going if it makes sense.

They need to find a young guy to replicate that angle from 09 where Orton was giving concussions to everyone in the McMahon family and let the new guy go over this time. Give Owens that rub.

They built up all that momentum for Orton just for him to lose...and then win the title at the next PPV. :lol:

Last edited:
So it is too much for your broke *** to treat your lady to a 5th Avenue shopping spree?

Last edited:
friends mom is throwing her annual summer party, then my other friends having a family party as well probably wont go to that one though
Man, I don't feel like doing a got damn thing honestly.

Might fire up the grill but I don't feel like cleaning it from the last time I used it

Back
Top Bottom