Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

His 2011 stuff with Del Rio and Cody wasnt bad either. This is what I mean by his WWE run being underrated :lol:

Anybody been keeping up with his LU work? :nerd:
LU work is his best in years he lost weight and got his smile back.

This.

danger style danger style And I guess you are right :lol: I think it's kinda easy to overlook just cause his bad stuff REALLY sticks out in my mind. Losing multiple times as champ like he was Jack Swagger, that awful storyline centered around his son Dominic, and just being broken down big time near the end of his WWE run. he looked amazing in LU though.

Current Top 5
Seth
Cesaro
Styles
Prince Puma/Ricochet
Lashley (dude has had an amazing run, is a double champ, and may possibly collect a 3rd title pretty soon :lol:)

Paige has that same anchor tattoo on her ring finger like Bray. I wonder if he was getting in them guts, dropping some chips in her fish.

Matter of fact my #5 is Broken Matt Hardy
pimp.gif

DELETE! DELETE! DELETE!!!
nthat.gif
Brother @Dat Dude Chris -- you listen to that TIJ podcast? He kept kayfabe through the whole thing

roll.gif

Last edited:
Someone put me on to good Rey Mysterio WWE matches to watch on the network. Missed out on a good chunk since I stopped watching from around the King Booker era to when Punk's pipe bomb happened.

^ He kept kayfabe through the whole interview. So many damn quotables in that stupid English accent

He gets right to it

laugh.gif

Last edited:
You just know Smackdown is going to end with Dean hitting Ziggles with a Dorty Deeds as payback

Back
Top Bottom