Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

I don't let emotions cloud my judgement man. It isn't a, "My Favorites" list. It is an actual Greatest List. I know how to seperate the two
So is your listed based on what you truely believe are the greatest or just from what WWE tells us is the greatest? 

Or does that even matter? Lol

Tried backtracking an older Cena match I watched a couple days ago, can't remember, but good lord it was awful. Dude had Khali legs and was all robotic and clunky, had to be something from 2009 or 2010

So is your listed based on what you truely believe are the greatest or just from what WWE tells us is the greatest? 

Or does that even matter? Lol

You're right I think DC might be brainwashed by all the WWE he watches

I remember he was in disbelief when Gene introduced some other promotions to him

mean.gif

roll.gif
 Yall are ALWAYS on joke time man

If we are talking about IN-RING, my favorites

Eddie Guerrero

Rey Mysterio Jr

Jushin Liger

Keiji Mutoh

Hiroshi Tanahashi

My top 10 on wrestlers I've seen:

Ric Flair
Hulk Hogan
Ricky Steamboat
Bret Hart
WCW Rey
Eddy Guerrero
Dynamite Kid
Steve Austin
Randy Savage
Barry Windham

My top 5 ( in ring)

Bryan Danielson ( ROH run )
HBK
Eddie Guerrero
Mitsuharu Misawa
Ron Mysterio ( wcw )

Rey Mysterios WWE run needs more love.

I feel like he became more of a complete wrestler in the WWE, especially when he had to adapt his style as he started slowing down. Dude was putting on good matches on TV on Velocity/Smackdown every week.

Gonna rewatch Rey vs. Taker RR 2010 tonight

Rey Mysterios WWE run needs more love.

I feel like he became more of a complete wrestler in the WWE, especially when he had to adapt his style as he started slowing down. Dude was putting on good matches on TV on Velocity/Smackdown every week.

Gonna rewatch Rey vs. Taker RR 2010 tonight

I've watched that match about 3 times, loved it. Wasn't a whole bunch of flash, but a nice story was told, and it felt fresh cause they haven't interacted much while in the company at the same time. 02-04 were clearly his peak WWE years though, before he started packing on pounds, having multiple injuries, and looking washed. There's a Rey/Eddie match from a SD episode in either 04 or 05 that was really good too. Can't remember which episode, but I know they were both wearing black attire and the finish was out of nowhere

I've watched that match about 3 times, loved it. Wasn't a whole bunch of flash, but a nice story was told, and it felt fresh cause they haven't interacted much while in the company at the same time. 02-04 were clearly his peak WWE years though, before he started packing on pounds, having multiple injuries, and looking washed. There's a Rey/Eddie match from a SD episode in either 04 or 05 that was really good too. Can't remember which episode, but I know they were both wearing black attire and the finish was out of nowhere

I think the match you're talking about is the one from 3/18/04. Eddie spends most of the match working Rey's arm and the finish comes when Rey misses a springboard legdrop and Eddie cradles him while leveraging the bad arm and getting pin. One of my favorites :pimp:

*edit* the one zube just posted :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom