Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

This is from Fire Pro Wrestling. They have different refs in the game (also a ref edit mode) and as youcan see, each ref has his own stats. Why couldn't something like this be used IRL? 

I like a referee willing to stand up and defend themselves from wrestlers who use physical intimidation...obviously it's not the best idea in all situations, but it helps to establish their control of the match. I'm surprised more fines aren't announced for competitors who attack officials as well.

View media item 2126247

This is from Fire Pro Wrestling. They have different refs in the game (also a ref edit mode) and as youcan see, each ref has his own stats. Why couldn't something like this be used IRL? 

It make the decisions of matches more interesting due to ref personalities/tendacies. UFC refs def have their own personalities. I think it was Mario Yamasaki Dana white went off on a couple years ago, because his personality is too call matches early.

JoJo got that good good  he aint going nowhere

Hope DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican washes you and makes you watch him smash Dana Brooke.

My man Dfly, what it look like my man? Just been a busy summer with the fam and in 2 weeks, foot surgery. How you been bro?

High or low expectations for the Birds this year?

Just working and maintaining man. I've been good def can't complain.

I have high hopes for Philly's defense, not so much the offense.

is that for real or a wrestling angle? i don't remember

"hard work pays off, dreams come true, bad times don't last but bad guys do" :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom