Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

Damn everyone going at Connor's neck, which is exactly what he wants..attention.

Ric putting over Doloh strong too.

Ric is such a mark for Ziggler, you just know he wishes he got to hand over the Figure 4 to him instead of that jobber Mizanin

Ric is such a mark for Ziggler, you just know he wishes he got to hand over the Figure 4 to him instead of that jobber Mizanin
Who you calling a jobber. Also why you still post in this thread without your boyfriend 4W in charge? Surprised he gave you the wifi password.

Who you calling a jobber. Also why you still post in this thread without your boyfriend 4W in charge? Surprised he gave you the wifi password.

Awww the Miz mark is in his feelings. Come on just tell us another tale of being on set! Those posts are always A+ in quality!!

I see exactly what you did there... Rock clapping gif...
I gave up with keeping up with the G1 man. I will just wait until it is all the way over and watch the good matches.

No way I can come back at this point. Plus school starts in 8 days, so I tap out

Too much

I've watched every show... Almost every g1 match... I refuse to watch Yoshi Hashi though :lol:...

The females responding to Conor too? Come on man, what are Y'ALL going to do Sasha and Becky other than hide behind the men. Keep your mouthes shut

So cause their women they can'thave an opinion and be outraged?! You sexist luchadore!!

Samoa Joe & KO are the only ones to see this for what it all is: bait

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom