Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

Anyone here was NJPW on AXS?

Jim Ross isn't as good of a commentator as he used to be. Maybe it's because he's in an audiobooth instead of ringside but he fumbles over words and whifs on moves.
He doesn't really follow Japanese Wrestling, so it isn't fair to judge him there.

He damn sure isn't Mauro

Shibata vs. Omega was some good stuff. Slower pace, but I didnt mind.

First match all tournament where Omega wasnt up to his usual antics and the one of his matches didnt devolve into a finisher spam

CP34 used to have a Google Drive account where he uploaded some PWG stuff for everyone to watch

We should resurrect that concept for NTWT

Im trying to figure out a way i can chromecast the Real Hero Archive and AJPW Archive out to my TV man.

I did check out the the Dragon Gate Kobe show though, it was flames. Gonna check out some 2016 AJPW too.
Man, SOMETHING is holding me back from getting into Dragon Gate. I tried but I don't know man. 

Link me to the Kobe show, I will get to it. I heard it was good

@casekicks

One underrated thing about the NWO Era was WCW's usage of Nick Patrick. Were you a fan of his dirty reffing angle? 

I enjoyed it more when he wasn't overtly running with the nWo. Also show my man Pee Wee Anderson some love, the ultimate face ref.

I can still his eyes light up when Lex racked up Hogan and made him submit :smokin

mean.gif
 Makes no got damn sense

I enjoyed it more when he wasn't overtly running with the nWo. Also show my man Pee Wee Anderson some love, the ultimate face ref.

I can still his eyes light up when Lex racked up Hogan and made him submit
smokin.gif
I loved it made you hate them even more
pimp.gif
Man this dude. I am watching CLash of the Champions from August 1996; NP just disqualified the Steiners in a title match vs. Harlem Heat because the Outsiders were ABOUT to come interfere in the match. They never hit the ring, they were on the outside and he DQed the Steiners. Scott Steiner cussed his a** out 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom