Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican Can't remember if you actually like the Wizards or not, but if so, you need to follow my girl Candace Buckner on the twitters. She was the beat writer for the Pacers and just left to take her dream job at WaPo.

This Matt Hardy TIJ is outta pocket
laugh.gif

That kayfabe though
nthat.gif
Meek-Mahon's Show

The Honorable Wrestling

The New Wrestling in Japan

Subterranean Lucha

roll.gif

There was a lot of dead silence after his responses. Jericho must've been crying.

Last edited:
Anybodys opinion on childhood favorites change as you got older? I ask this because i loved HBK as a kid he was gawd to me. As i got older and learned all the stuff he did in the back and how he held people down changed my opinion on him.

Undertaker was my favorite as a kid.. The first match I watch was The Undertaker Vs Yokozuna in a casket match in '94.. However..

Screen-Shot-2014-04-06-at-10.14.11-PM.png

Anybodys opinion on childhood favorites change as you got older? I ask this because i loved HBK as a kid he was gawd to me. As i got older and learned all the stuff he did in the back and how he held people down changed my opinion on him.

I found out about a lot of his backstage stuff around 00/01, don't really feel that much different.

Benoit's an obvious one for me. Kane mostly cause he's so far removed from when he first came in it's nuts, doesn't even seem like the same person. And until his stint in Lucha Underground as he slimmed down and looks healthy, Rey Mysterio for awhile. He just looked bloated and washed before then.

Bobby Lashley has improved his promos so much from when he first got into wrestling. I'm not sure what happened, but I want to see him back in a WWE ring. He may be the best champ right now.

Possible SSlam Spoilers
AJ Styles and Randy Orton are expected to win their matches and then feud against each other.

Other than Vince being Vince, is there any reason why Orton shouldn't get the win versus Brock?..

always hated HBK. Vader >>>>>

But when i found out about HBK backstage diva **** I hated him even more. ****

Undertaker. Cool as a kid. I hate that dead wannabe Peep dude now

uhhh

Those really the only two for me

Stink is such a damn loser trying to shake Tajiri hand like that
tajiri-mist-o.gif

Back
Top Bottom