Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

tumblr_ob9iatDWWc1v7dof7o1_400.gif

On a special Writers Room, the newest member of the MLW family, @bruceprichard talks shop with @alexdgreenfield -

Excellent listen. Lots of insight about the brain of Vince. All of you are WWE fans, must listen

Last edited:
Told y'all the Bully Club would be the ones to take New Day to the next level and get them more serious

I don't know if I like ESPN covering WWE. I guess it's more publicity for pro wrestling though. Gets new fans.

As a viewer of both these are my thoughts...

From a WWE perspective it's a good thing. Gets eyes on product that may not have been otherwise. But they have to be fair and report good with bad (ex suspensions).

From an ESPN perspective I want to know why a fake sport is being shown on a network that is supposed to cover real sports.

Mind you ESPN also shows World Series of Poker.....

I don't know if I like ESPN covering WWE. I guess it's more publicity for pro wrestling though. Gets new fans.

As a viewer of both these are my thoughts...

From a WWE perspective it's a good thing. Gets eyes on product that may not have been otherwise. But they have to be fair and report good with bad (ex suspensions).

From an ESPN perspective I want to know why a fake sport is being shown on a network that is supposed to cover real sports.

Mind you ESPN also shows World Series of Poker.....

It's rigged..
0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom