Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

tumblr_ob9iatDWWc1v7dof7o1_400.gif

Orton is gawd :pimp: he needs another title reign imo

^ Dude's more like Johnny Curtis now than Fandango.

"What's your favorite thing about Summer?"

"Fall"

laugh.gif

Man I'm glad Rollins' music hit while Balor was talking. He sounds like a slightly less intimidating Becky

Last edited:
Not sure what that Wasteland-looking finisher Nia Jax did was called, but that's what she should keep using. Looked different, yet simple and effective. Looked way more convincing than Wade Barret's version :lol: :rofl:

Six-foot-seven, 300-pound former NFL offensive tackle Brennan Williams is joining the ranks of the WWE Performance Center. He reports to Orlando today to begin his training.

A third-round draft pick of the Houston Texans in 2013, Williams played college ball at the University of North Carolina prior to joining the NFL. He was also part of the practice squads for the Jacksonville Jaguars and New England Patriots during his NFL tenure.

Williams, a lifelong fan of sports-entertainment, began training under WWE Hall of Famer Booker T in October 2015 after his NFL career ended. He made his in-ring debut for Booker’s Houston-based Reality of Wrestling earlier this year, competing under the alias Marcellus Black.

In addition to his experience on the gridiron and in the ring, Williams holds a black belt in taekwondo.

Last edited:
Damn that is one big mofo

^He also has a black belt in tae kwon do. I'm picturing him kicking dudes in the head like he's Rusev :lol:

Also watched that Hype Bros/VV vid I posted up there, and there's no way in hell Mojo Rawley isn't a heel in less than 2 years. He's sooooooooooo extra and obnoxious :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom