Wrestling Thread Aug 31-Sep 13: 9/7 Raw- Happy Labor Day, Paige vs Sasha

Damn and I thought Cody Rhodes will returned to be in the Dusty Rhodes tournament but I guess not..
I'm all about it when he blogged about Dusty telling him to "finish what you started," but it looks like we won't see Cody Rhodes anytime soon.

1295259353_guy-kicks-cat-while-playing-kinect.gif

He shall share the same fate

View media item 1696499

Low key, I feel bad for Cody. He should be in the picture for the IC title instead of jobbing with the Ascension :smh:. However, he gets to smash Eden every night, so I don't feel that bad for him.

Which NT'er made designed that Rollins shirt? Might pick it up with that 30%.

@KneeKnow I believe.

MSG lineup

* Brock Lesnar vs. Big Show

* WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins vs. John Cena with just the WWE United States Title on the line

* Kevin Owens vs. Chris Jericho

* Rusev vs. Dolph Ziggler

* Sheamus vs. Randy Orton

* Appearances by The Dudley Boyz, Mark Henry, The New Day, Team Bella, Stardust and others

Last edited:
Low key, I feel bad for Cody. He should be in the picture for the IC title instead of jobbing with the Ascension :smh:. However, he gets to smash Eden every night, so I don't feel that bad for him.
Agreed. No reason big show should be in a championship program over him. Neville should be in that IC hunt as well.

Dolph Ziggler on his relationship with Lana:

"Much like several other romantic engagements that I have taken part with in WWE, I went from not knowing somebody and saying hello and goodbye to them, to we're kind of working together let's see what happens. Cut to New York City, we go out, we party, we have a blast, now we're much more than that. We're having a great time and I think it's starting to show on social media and in the ring a little bit."

Officials have told Dean to change his style as they feel that it will take a toll on his body. Other than that, officials are still very high on him.

Adam Rose has a new gimmick. He's a "party pooper", acting very serious. He comes out wearing all black tights, glasses and a polo shirt. He has no entrance music.

There will be some sort of celebration planned for the Sept. 14th Raw when Nikki breaks AJ's record.

Back
Top Bottom