Wrestling Thread April-September 2018 RIP

Does he not UNDERSTAND it or is he simply playing his role/character? He is casted as the COLD SKULL. Ice cold persona, no smiling, no emotion.

So I take it as him playing his role UNTIL he is allowed to be in a position (character) that shows more emotions

What's the reasoning for this? Seems like a faith based argument ( Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee )

Aside from his goofy nickname, what has he shown us to make you think that his lack of charisma is a conscious decision?

I give up fat shamers everywhere
giphy.gif

What's the reasoning for this? Seems like a faith based argument ( Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee )

Aside from his goofy nickname, what has he shown us to make you think that his lack of charisma is a conscious decision?
Well, the if the nickname didn't exist, I might think he had more wiggle room to show emotion, but until he gets another gimmicj, I will chalk it up to that being his character.

Whenever we see a new gimmick, we will see how he acts.

I personally don't get bother by his lack of personality because I feel like hs is just playing his role, with the heat, ready to take Naito down, eventually.

Back
Top Bottom