Wrestling Thread April-September 2018 RIP

You see these dudes disrepking your lady
tenor.gif

I said it before but I feel like breaking a record.

If I had it my way

But yea, there would only be one "set" of titles. The champion simply takes the belt back to his home show.

WWE World's Heavyweight Title
WWE Intercontinental Title
WWE US Heavyweight Title ( ? )
WWE Women's Title
WWE World's Cruiserweight Title
WWE World's Tag-Team Title

I even question if we need BOTH the US and IC titles. Both serve as a secondary title to World Titles, but we only have One World Title, so why do we need TWO secondary titles? Wouldn't that technically make one of those belts (US or IC) a 3rd title and no longer a second title?
Women's IC title and womens tag titles need to be made.

Lana posted this pic some years ago of a European Championship then deleted it. Wonder if they were bringing it back
3c712b2164357f796a9fb0df958c8428.jpg

When did he say that?

But I would assume he means...............he lacks work ethic? But how would Meltzer know that? I am not sure what he meant.

Your thoughts on it?

He said it in passing toward the tail end of Saturday's show...he didn't elaborate

I took it to mean that Sanada doesn't fully realize the importance of character work/a compelling personality

Like @dangerousg said, he's got the work and the look down, but he doesn't have the glue to pull it all together to be a total package

He said it in passing toward the tail end of Saturday's show...he didn't elaborate

I took it to mean that Sanada doesn't fully realize the importance of character work/a compelling personality

Like @dangerousg said, he's got the work and the look down, but he doesn't have the glue to pull it all together to be a total package
Does he not UNDERSTAND it or is he simply playing his role/character? He is casted as the COLD SKULL. Ice cold persona, no smiling, no emotion.

So I take it as him playing his role UNTIL he is allowed to be in a position (character) that shows more emotions

Back
Top Bottom