Wrestling Thread April-September 2018 RIP

Remember Case Case said ZSJ would be better off on 205 Live right now

Being on 205 would be a stepping stone for Buick..Instead he's in Japan, putting on excellent matches, but still ain't main eventing any ppv's or in the WHC pictures..He'll be in the 4th of 136 matches at next year's WK..

Being on 205 would be a stepping stone for Buick..Instead he's in Japan, putting on excellent matches, but still ain't main eventing any ppv's or in the WHC pictures..He'll be in the 4th of 136 matches at next year's WK..
A stepping stone for what Case?

To feud with Mojo Rollins or Bray?

He main evented Sakura Genesis in April.

Try again.

He main evented in front of 9,882 people!

Try again!

He main evented Sakura Genesis in April.

Try again.

And what did that get him?..Did he headline the G1 Special?..Did he have a series of matches against Okada for the HWC?..Did that 1 match do anything special for him?..Try again..

A stepping stone for what Case?

To feud with Mojo Rollins or Bray?

If I remember correctly the conversation was ZSJ would've been better off signing a deal before the CWC and he probably would've won..Which I said the CW division would've been built around him ( or Ibushi) and that's better than being stuck in the low/mid card of NJPW..

And what did that get him?..Did he headline the G1 Special?..Did he have a series of matches against Okada for the HWC?..Did that 1 match do anything special for him?..Try again..

If I remember correctly the conversation was ZSJ would've been better off signing a deal before the CWC and he probably would've won..Which I said the CW division would've been built around him ( or Ibushi) and that's better than being stuck in the low/mid card of NJPW..

So tell me what being in 205 does for him?

And what has being the initial CW CHamp done for TJP?

Nothing..But that's not because of 205..That's because he had a stupid gimmick, dabbed all the time, and people didn't give 2 ****s about him..When the belt was on Neville and Enzo people cared..I feel they would've also cared if Buick or Kota was champion..

Exposure means nothing if there is a glass ceiling.

But you're automatically assuming that 205 would've been as far as he would've went..Just like I'm assuming that 205 would've been better for his career..End of the day there's no way of knowing..

Back
Top Bottom