Wrestling Thread April 14-May 4 | 5/3 WWE Extreme Rules PPV Prediction Contest Now Open!

I guess I can watch NXT this week. Since yall always talk about it. :rolleyes Minor league !*&!*^!

302aw4w.jpg

Last edited:
To be honest, I don't think NXT has been good since December. Before then, it was less squash matches and more storyline development.

Now it seems like they're using the network to make it into a WWE Challengers/Superstars which eventually leads into a Network Event.

Mojo Rawley is wack. He will not get over with the main audience. His finisher is terrible. At least Earthquake/John Tenta was like 400 pounds, which made him sitting on you look liked it hurt. Squash based wrestlers only work when they have good gimmicks, decent promos, themes/entrances like LoD, Ultimate Warrior, Undertaker, etc.

Adam Rose is going to be Fandangoing in a few months. Great entrance, decent gimmick but it just doesn't scream main event. His last gimmick could've had a better chance at the main event but it just wasn't developed well. Too African Paramilitary mercenary.

The Moon Child/Green Crusader guy is going to languish on NXT because of these wack gimmicks.

There are things I like about NXT more than Smackdown/Raw. But the main issues with those shows are the throw away segments/matches, jobbing out the champs and making the titles insignificant and terrible booking. Bray should've won the Mania match. They could've had the segment from last week and Cena could've shown that he still had the little kids. But it's backwards. Cena already beat Bray. He's got nothing to prove. And there's no reason for it to be in a steel cage match.

Last edited:
Y'all convinced me to watch NXT. I surely approve of Layla's attire. All types $ shots. It's good to see action as the main point vs a whole bunch of soap opera type nonsense. Me and my brother in law are gonna start catching up on episodes. This Mojo guy is damn hype. But he didn't seem to be too skilled. Aiden English I can't take seriously. Did Brodus legit bust Neville's grill last week? Either way I'm enjoying the product. :smile:

The money would have to be really good for me to have a gimmick like any three of the lames in 3MB. Those dudes gotta feel bad about themselves. Subjected to a program with Hornswoggle :smh: .

Last edited:
Fat or not, still wild that rVD still does all of his spots.

I love when he has to do the 5* from short range

Last edited:
Lana with the hair down. Looking A+. The only comment worth mentioning on Smackdown so far.

3MB vs Matadors = Truth/Woods vs. Rusev = Fandango/Woman vs. Santino/Emma

How much longer will they last?

stephanie-mcmahon-minitron-o.gif

tumblr_m9dzmdjlfM1rxkad2o5_250.gif

stephanie-mcmahon-s-o.gif

stephanie-mcmahon-legs-o.gif

312k0wj.gif

4y5H5.gif

http://i.imgur.com/sZzQT.gif[/img[/spoiler]

[quote="macbk, post: 20508076"]The money would have to be [I]really[/I] good for me to have a gimmick like any three of the lames in 3MB. Those dudes gotta feel bad about themselves. Subjected to a program with Hornswoggle :{ .[/quote]

At least they're on TV
[spoiler][img]http://i.minus.com/iZjsVLoJjLETO.gif

Woods won't be around long term. Rusev is eventually gonna become koslov 2014. And hopefully Emma isn't ruined long term by her pairing with santino, who still gets tons of love though isn't credible besides beating jobbers at this point. Fandango is a toss up, he can go either way as far as succeeding it being flash in the pan. Layla helps him. But that's cause she's a major upgrade over Summer Rae.

Back
Top Bottom