Wrestling Thread April 14-May 4 | 5/3 WWE Extreme Rules PPV Prediction Contest Now Open!

That video was guts. There were many quotables like 150 lbs of asthma and Ambrose going in on nicks attire. It's good to see them keep character to such a degree. The newscasters seemed to enjoy themselves as well.

Last edited:
CpJo74k.jpg

how would everyone feel if thy had roman turn on the shield and join evolution and take that "randy Orton" spot? just a thought. I know the evolution angle isn't gonna last. but he would be an instant on fire heel that this company is in dire need for
smokin.gif

-Daniel Benoit set to make professional wrestling debut this summer
lolwut?​
Benoits son

2meyh6t.jpg
 ​
was confused bc i googled him and the lil man he killed (rip) apparently had the same name​

so why hasn't anyone with a bankroll and knowledge of wrestling given us the alternate wrestling that we all crave? why isn't there that "ecw" out there that is saying f soapy wwe and f botchemania trash recycled 1994 wcw/tna ? where is it at guys? we are all blood hungry and thirsty for attitude era wrestling. but no one will give it to us ?!!?
/rant
ROH. I see them on the rise. This will be the summer of ROH. New Japan shows and the PPV in June will help them out.

But I didn't care for the Attitutde Era

@Holombro

Thanks
they won't go anywhere without a cable tv deal

Damn, Edgar. :x :nthat:

Just watched that newscast posted on the last page. Dean is so cool man. No dambs given at all times.

Back
Top Bottom