Wrestling Thread April 14-May 4 | 5/3 WWE Extreme Rules PPV Prediction Contest Now Open!

So how exactly does Goldust beat Del Rio in less than 5 minute, and Goldust and Cody's flame has been extinguished for weeks now :lol: ? Del Rio just collecting big checks til his contract is up.

Will catch Bray/Sheamus and Paige/Alicia too

Chill bruh
I'm saying. Randall May get suspended for PEDs, drop deuces in divas hand bags, get lifted in arenas and not be the best on the mic BUT he never quit on the company or the FANS. Even when he was mired in obscurity for punishment. I'm getting tired of the RKO slander. You mad he beat your idol @CmPunk a few Manias ago? Cause in any business there are people that get extra love, sometimes unwarranted/sometimes deserved. Punk had the longest title reign of the modern era(I think in Vince's mind that was bigger than if he main evented each PPV cause some of his booking was bad, I admit. And he left right before Mania just to screw everyone over. Plus I think CM punk kinda pulled a lil Wayne and said he was the best and everyone was like yeah. And he bit Jericho's gimmick at that.

B Sox that isn't for you obviously. His quote didn't come up and I realized it afterward. And I actually like Punk. For the record.

And that ref bump reminds me why I can't watch TNA. Shades of the Christian/Scott Steiner debacle. That company won't be around too much longer. But WWE needs some type of legit competition to keep the product content high. Cause it waivers far too often. And I still watch in weekly with a religious fervor. Sigh. :frown:

Bauer & Pollock: May 1, 2014
May 1, 2014
John Pollock of Live Audio Wrestling and Court Bauer from MLW Radio are back to discuss:

-The Toronto Raptors vs. Brooklyn Nets series
-Scottie Pippen
-House of Cards Season 2
-Breaking Bad
-DirecTV and Dish Network not carrying the WWE Network
-The WWE television contract negotiations
-SyFy and the value of keeping Smackdown including a story of when Bauer met with SyFy a few years ago
-WWE Network update after two-months since the launch
-June 1991 MSG house show notes featuring a "Desert Storm Match" between Hulk Hogan and Sgt. Slaughter
-Perkins Miller leaving the WWE for the NFL
-Ring of Honor / New Japan Pro Wrestling announce cards for Toronto and New York City
-Kevin Steen
-New Japan card this weekend in Fukuoka featuring Kazuchika Okada vs. A.J. Styles
-Daniel Benoit set to make professional wrestling debut this summer
-@ObserverQuotes

I just had to make one zoomed in :lol:

iyb2CgF7qTjek.gif

You guys complaining how soapy WWE has gotten, imagine if they ever sell themselves to AMC or Fox like those companies want.

TNA used to be cool man. When Angle first got there and had his feud with Samoa Joe :pimp:

TNA had a ton of potential at various points. But they got too content rehashing old/past the prime talent instead of developing the in house workers. Over and over again.

TNA had a ton of potential at various points. But they got too content rehashing old/past the prime talent instead of developing the in house workers. Over and over again.

I don't follow TNA but that sounds exactly like WCW at the lowest points right before it died

So if I asked you, "What are the top 10 MATCHES I should watch in TNA History" you would say??????????????

So if I asked you, "What are the top 10 MATCHES I should watch in TNA History" you would say??????????????
Did TNA have 10 good matches? Lol. I know the X-division had some superspotfests. Joe vs Angle. The early Styles vs Daniels matches. I would watch it like I did lucha libre as a kid, if I saw it I would watch but never followed it to the degree of WWF/WWE.

http://sheikmovie.com/trailer

The Iron Sheik @the_ironsheik
hello @officialjaden how about you come see me so i can beat the **** out of you and show you are dumb no good son of a ***** punk jabroni

Peyton Manning Iron Sheik same thing

i tell the world the @officialjaden worse than OJ Simpson

My black brother the @RGIII he know he Iron Sheik class today. He %100000 going to have the Sex with at least 6 white girls tonight

Also hardy vs angle. And Aries vs the pillmaster hardy. Kurt vs Styles...but it's mosty a combination of the same few people in regular or triple threat matches...(Angle,styles,Daniels,Samoa joe(don't get kidnapped by ninjas again) Hardy and some CmPunk lite Austin Aries)I can't remember too much else cause I don't watch it as much.

hello @officialjaden how about you come see me so i can beat the **** out of you and show you are dumb no good son of a ***** punk jabroni

My black brother the @RGIII he know he Iron Sheik class today. He %100000 going to have the Sex with at least 6 white girls tonight
Iron Sheik is about that no dambs given life. Old people that don't care about feelings can be hilarious. Besides Donald Sterling obviously. I had to make additional specificity to my statement.

Last edited:

Just followed Sheiky-baby on twitter..Dude is pure platinum at all times..And I need to see his movie..Looks really interesting..

Meh, I'll give it a shot

- AMW vs Daniels/Skipper (Cage Match, 04)
- Jeff Hardy vs Abyss (05)
- Daniels vs Styles vs Samoa Joe (06)
- Angle vs Samoa Joe (05 or 06)
- Taryn Terrell vs Gail Kim (2013)
- Shane Douglas vs Raven (Clockwork Orange House of Fun, 03?)
- Styles vs Abyss (Lockdown 05)
- Daniels/Styles vs LAX (05?)
- Petey Williams vs AJ Styles vs Chris Sabin (X-Division match, 05)
- Angle vs Styles (Ironman match, 08)

You could probably make a top 15 of matches involving Angle, Styles, Joe, and Daniels themselves. I know I'm missing matches with Low-Ki, Monty Brown, Austin Aries and James Storm, but I'd have to look those up to remember exactly. I know there's some other X division matches that could be mentioned as well.

Last edited:
Brother Peep, can you give me some lanks man. My fingers are fractured and my youtube isn't working right now. Appreciate it man 8)

Back
Top Bottom