Wrestling Thread April 14-May 4 | 5/3 WWE Extreme Rules PPV Prediction Contest Now Open!

Titus actually has a chance to win. i think theyre turning sheamus heel. he lost clean TWICE in the same week, to wade barrett and batista. they would never have him lose clean to barrett unless they had something in mind

Titus = Gatornation 
nthat.gif

Titus actually has a chance to win. i think theyre turning sheamus heel. he lost clean TWICE in the same week, to wade barrett and batista. they would never have him lose clean to barrett unless they had something in mind
That was cause Sheamus is "above" the IC belt and Batista is an older homie of hunter. Sheamus came around later. And we all saw what happened to Titus. That L. As expected.

I think they're done with Sheamus for a while as a top guy

That was cause Sheamus is "above" the IC belt and Batista is an older homie of hunter. Sheamus came around later. And we all saw what happened to Titus. That L. As expected.
if that were true they wouldnt have put him in the tournament in the first place, to protect him even more. and also they wouldnt have given sheamus the clean loss. they couldve gave him a dirty loss, DQ loss, or count out loss. 

I think they're done with Sheamus for a while as a top guy
maybe theyre gonna turn him heel and have him feud with bryan. realistically, there arent many options for him. its obvious that hhh doesnt wanna lose too much credibility because he needs his credibility to put over reigns. and orton/bryan feud has been done to death. batista is taking time off after extreme rules, so the logical option would be sheamus.

Back
Top Bottom