Wrestling Thread April 14-May 4 | 5/3 WWE Extreme Rules PPV Prediction Contest Now Open!

did anyone notice daniel bryan look like he was about to cry last week? when he entered the ring it looked like a tear came out and he wiped it away

whats wrong with axel?
He's a solid worker. But no charisma and don't forget the genesis of McGillicuty promo. That's up there with the shock master as far as ultimate level fails. And he had a terrible tag team reign with Otunga. Must I continue. And he sucks as Mr perfects son. And his fake last name is my real last name and he does it an injustice. Must I continue...?

damn stephanie's booking is just stupid. one week she is cheering her husband for beating the crap out of daniel bryan, but now that kane is doing it, she is crying for him to stop.. doesnt make sense. it just confuses the fans

Devil in a Red Dress 
devil.gif

damn stephanie's booking is just stupid. one week she is cheering her husband for beating the crap out of daniel bryan, but now that kane is doing it, she is crying for him to stop.. doesnt make sense. it just confuses the fans

Vince can't remember what happened last week so he knows the fans can't

Back
Top Bottom