Wrestling Thread April 14-May 4 | 5/3 WWE Extreme Rules PPV Prediction Contest Now Open!

@DangerousG - I just watched Sasaki/Kawada. It was cool. Maybe if I watched it in the context I coud appreciate it more. But the funniest thing to me was Liger being a hype man on the outside. Dude is always hilarious whenever he is outside with someone.

ABout to watch Big Andre and Stan Hansen.

Yeah it took me about 2 or 3 watches to really appreciate what Sasaki and Kawada were going for in the match.

If you dont like like strike heavy matches then you might not like the Andre match as much as I do, but I think you'll still appreciate how Andre is moving in the ring.

Last edited:
And Stephanie McMahon is on the list
laugh.gif

tumblr_n4o3y5PeKy1qheak7o1_250.gif
tumblr_n4o3y5PeKy1qheak7o2_r1_250.gif

tumblr_n4o3y5PeKy1qheak7o3_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n4o3y5PeKy1qheak7o4_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n4o3y5PeKy1qheak7o6_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n4o3y5PeKy1qheak7o9_r1_250.gif

tumblr_n4o3y5PeKy1qheak7o5_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n4o3y5PeKy1qheak7o7_r1_250.gif

tumblr_n4o3y5PeKy1qheak7o10_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n4o3y5PeKy1qheak7o8_r1_250.gif
I'd take Vickie over Steph

Those are the types of vids they should've played before they just trotted her out there and botched her way into the Divas title.

Scott Steiner must've been on some next level stuff. Dude was rocked up but he didn't look right. Same with that dude Chris Masters.

And now, Daniel Bryan's Make A Wish child passes away...:smh:

What the **** is really going on?? :frown:

Um, no ****.

Rhetorical question with the obvious string of events since DB won the title...don't act stupid. Or maybe you aren't acting...:smile:

Scott Steiner must've been on some next level stuff. Dude was rocked up but he didn't look right. Same with that dude Chris Masters.

In the usual WWE logic, they tried forcing a super green Masters on the crowd before he was ready (05), then when he improved a lot (09-11), they left him to die on Superstars :lol: :smh:

Jesus...DBry's title reigned is clouded in all kinds of sadness :smh: you know he's dealing with a lot of stuff right now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom