Wrestling Thread April 14-May 4 | 5/3 WWE Extreme Rules PPV Prediction Contest Now Open!

pGMFqsH.gif

xyHCChR.jpg

Vb2orfr.gif

Not sure how I feel if bnb is the ic champ. I didn't catch much wrestling during his reign as ic champ. Was it memorable? Will this reign be the same? Or will his new gimmick help elevate him

^In theory, his new gimmick should elevate the belt. His last run stunk, I think he beat Kofi for it when he was part of the Corre jobbers. Cody was really the last person to seem to have a standout IC run, but that's even mostly cause the belt went back to the original color when he got it.

Last edited:
I think this gimmick is a great fit for Barrett, crowds already buying in. Dude just needs to stop trying start bad news chants haha.

Last edited:
Not sure how I feel if bnb is the ic champ. I didn't catch much wrestling during his reign as ic champ. Was it memorable? Will this reign be the same? Or will his new gimmick help elevate him

Has any reign since been memorable? Other than Cody changing the belt back, I don't ever recall thinking the IC strap feeling prestigious anymore within the past decade.

Has any reign since been memorable? Other than Cody changing the belt back, I don't ever recall thinking the IC strap feeling prestigious anymore within the past decade.
Jericho_9th_Intercontinental_Championship.jpg

^In theory, his new gimmick should elevate the belt. His last run stunk, I think he beat Kofi for it when he was part of the Corre jobbers. Cody was really the last person to seem to have a standout IC run, but that's even mostly cause the belt went back to the original color when he got it.

You clearly forget about his reign last year under the Bare Knuckle Fighter gimmick. Him and NT's favorite the Miz traded the Intercontinental Title on back to back nights (Wrestlemania & Raw after WM)

I think we need a People's Champion Intercontinental Champion. A man who takes on all challengers and is consistently defending belt while putting one great matches.

I can't remember the last truly classic bout for the Intercontinental Championship.

I was looking the list of IC champs, Axel's reign lasted 155 days. :x Big E is currently at
154 days.

They have to rebuild the prestige of the title like they did with the WHC. Doing something controversial like letting RVD win it and then stripping him of the title because he doesnt "look like an IC champion" (cue historical IC title video package). Then placing it on Barrett for instance to build up Barrett, the midcard, and the title all at once.

Can somebody w/ WWE Network tell me if the mickie james trish stratus match from WM 22 is still edited?

Back
Top Bottom