Wrestling Thread April 14-May 4 | 5/3 WWE Extreme Rules PPV Prediction Contest Now Open!

What an awful raw. Had I actually paid for my tickets, I would've been pissed lol. Regardless, always fun to take a break and spend sometime with the fam back home. Gonna tell em that they owe me a replica belt for that awful show come September (jk)

Good god Arby-D looks awful. Who thought bringing this guy back was a good idea? He should have just been a surprise RR entrant and that's it.
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Man I told ya last week rusev piping down the ice queen, son is all over her feed twitter, ig Facebook no way there just friends

Best part of RAW tonight was Lana...

Thread died when the game went into OT :lol:

Don't get how six of your biggest stars don't even wrestle on the show...

My goodness that Cesaro theme is like 7 themes in one. It's like every 20 seconds a new songs starts.

Cesaro's new theme & titantron.

should have just kept the real americans theme and gave swagger and coulter a new one

real americans wont be a thing in two years, the theme was already being associated with cesaro and it had the chants

If you think about Lana and Rusev's kayfabe origin. It makes you wonder how these two met and why they work together? Where they both in prison and he protected her? Did they meet at a bar? Why do they work together?!

Possible bootleg/variant "dark knight rises" explanation...?

This new Cesaro theme....
mean.gif

Would rather have him come out to that euro rap song he had awhile back.

Also, can't believe they cut to commercial during a Heyman promo
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom