Wrestling Thread April 14-May 4 | 5/3 WWE Extreme Rules PPV Prediction Contest Now Open!

Bray rubbing Cenas face 
roll.gif

"Arby-D" 
eek.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
Did Cena win? I flipped back and it looked like Rowan and Harper were waiting their turn on Belladonna

Cena should joint the Wyatt Family, kind of like what Daniel Bryan did. Cena's character needs to be revamped. even if it's just for a lil while then they could bring him back to his regular self.

Lmaoo this thread died for the Cena/Wyatts match. Everybody must've turned over to the playoffs..

Lana's IG is pretty in character so theres a slight chance they're not together....
frown.gif
tired.gif
She has pics of them together at Clippers' games and other random events.

Gonna have to accept the fact that Final Boss Rusev is probably putting that stoneface camel clutch on dat monkey in real life.

Raw was so garbage. Extremely happy that I decided not to go tonight. Only redeeming part would've been BNB.

Just starting Raw. Bad News Barrett is a great example of what happens when you let a guy work out the kinks in his gimmick without prematurely giving up on them. They built him up the past few months and let at him getting a reaction from the crowd. I have a reason to care about what he does. Such simple booking.

"....I'm afraid I've got some bad news" :smokin

3.5 Man Band needs to be disbanded. Heath Slater used to be such an entertaining part of Raw especially during the weeks leading up to #Raw1000. Raw needs the One Man Band babbbbbbby back to his antics again.

Drew McIntyre eating pins from Torito :smh:

I need to ask 4W what he feels about Brock now that they had him end the streak, compared to his debut return match against Cena and loss against HHH. Do you think him ending the streak salvages those early terrible booking decisions?

Back
Top Bottom