Wrestling Thread Apr 15-21 | 4/16 Forget that Awful Raw... WRESTLEMANIA PPV PRED CONTEST RESULTS!

Their use of Cesaro in the last few months just goes to show how out of touch Vince is with what talent is. Dude is an ANIMAL. One of the strongest dudes I've EVER seen in a ring. When he did this to Miz, I instantly became a huge mark for him. 

It would probably be better if Cesaro drops the strap. All that the US Champ and IC Champ do is job anyways.

Dat European Uppercut 
sick.gif
 One of my favorite moves right now

Kofi's been billed from Ghana West Africa for years now :lol:, most noticeably when he randomly dropped his accent

Screw the steel cage match its done way to often. I say they should do a last man standing match

If Cesaro loses the belt, may not be all bad. They may wanna move him into the main event picture. He gotta stop that yodeling crap tho. Aint no one gon take him serious they keep that up with him

They should just bring the new people's champ, Fandango, out and let him dance around. It would be more entertaining 

So Kofi goes from dropping the IC belt a few months ago, to jobbing, to being the #1 contender to the US title :smh: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom