Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

Say what you want about him, but Cena ain't the most offensive thing to me in wrestling anymore. Dude has turned the US Title into the TV Title basically and has been putting on solid matches. Whoever beats him for it is gonna get put over huuuge.

Agreed. Not only is the providing Cena with a different set of guys to face, he's also not squashing them. Sure, he's beating all of them, but he's facing them in fairly lengthy and competitive matches. I dig it.

wrestlezone is saying that the wwe is gonna ban sext from doing the curb stomp for fear of head injury

According to WWE sources, the company will be banning Seth Rollins from using the curb stomp finishing move.

WWEs feeling about the move, which the WWE World Heavyweight Champion uses as his finisher, is that its too much of a direct liability and risk for a head injury. All of sports is trying to be more proactive when it comes to preventing head injuries and concussions, and this is the reason for WWE banning the curb stomp.

Maybe he uses that sabat kick to the kneeling opponent again?

I get what they're doing, but man that sucks. That move has been built up as a game changer, and looks legit. Plus I think enough people have sold it well enough for it not to even be banned. Hell, there's no way Cena's getting hurt the way he takes it :lol:.

Super Kick or Phoenix Splash

There's no way he'll be doing a Phoenix Splash every night :lol: He still needs something distinctive, so I'd rather he just come up with something pretty innovative instead of a Super Kick, since everybody is doing that anyway

20140822_AmbroseRollins_Article.jpg

Why does Seth remind me of og HHH in that pic.

Cause that's the inspiration

View media item 1500010View media item 1500011

problem with the curb stomp is, if someone slips or loses focus or whatever, it can end very badly for one or both parties. I'm fine with not using it or limiting it to only huge spots. just treat it on screen as a deadly move that's being banned like the punt was.
Agreed. It looks like he's been trying to land his foot on the shoulder instead of the neck.

cc is gonna get his salad tossed tonight. cespedes, cabrera, kinsler all homering off that scrub.

CC gonna have a good year when it's all said and done. He'll start to pick it up by late May June.

I hope they make you pay double price for that garbage swill of cardboard and greasy cheese...

Papa johns>>>>>> your cooking! That cinnapie with extra icing my god b my god

Back
Top Bottom