Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

Wife and I decided to play hooky from work and didn't want to deal with a messy commute. Gonna go get some pancakes, watch Furious 7, and look into cribs and strollers. Last time just the two of us we'll be able to do something til our little one arrives.

thanks for the get wells. she's doing fine now. I think she had to much cake yesterday. two bday parties will do that to you.

and the struggle was real wit them meatball sandwiches.

Raw is probably going to be getting the ipad treatment for the next couple months while the NBA playoffs are on...

Happy Holidays to the greener side of NTWT. I initially was supposed to be at Coachella this previous weekend so I had time off already requested and I think I'm definitely skipping class since the friend I have it with will be linking up with me in less than an hour to start celebrating. Gonna hit SF later and visit some more friends and get into god know what then.

didn't even realize today's date. not like it matters tho :lol: sad thing is, it would be friend's birthday today. rest in power dude.

raw's live tonight, right? wonder who cena faces. really like the open challenge he's done. still think it should be a weekly thing and have steen show up out of nowhere to be the one that takes it off him.

Cena's open challenge has been great, IMO. It's cool seeing guys get to wrestle Cena who normally wouldn't.

Happy Holidays to everybody as well. Been in and out of work all day so I haven't been able to celebrate yet unfortunately....

Randy apparently flipped out on fans last night at the airport here in Albany.

Last year he apparently acted like a douchebag at the gym.

Both make sense, and I understand, but he must hate it in Albany :lol:

Back
Top Bottom