Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

c4a6a6cfe0a45b25b8e49dbe73b39e60.jpg
But how recent is this picture? I hope it isn't since the break-up

No clue how recent that Shield pic is, but my buddy saw roman and seth at a bar one time and asked for a picture. They said it was cool, but just not with both in the pic at same time cuz of the whole heel/babyface differing gimmicks so I think they get it.

No clue how recent that Shield pic is, but my buddy saw roman and seth at a bar one time and asked for a picture. They said it was cool, but just not with both in the pic at same time cuz of the whole heel/babyface differing gimmicks so I think they get it.

Deep Sea is going to climax when he reads this

Man they're burning a bridge they don't wanna burn... Why couldn't this be Jericho instead of Austin.... Seeing cena do lionsaults to take jabs at Jericho while Austin getting his live podcast on the network and hosting tough enough. :smh: now we got Ellen degenerate fo lyfe :frown:

Last edited:
Man they're burning a bridge they don't wanna burn... Why couldn't this be Jericho instead of Austin.... Seeing cena do lionsaults to take jabs at Jericho while Austin getting his live podcast on the network and hosting tough enough. :smh: now we got Ellen degenerate fo lyfe :frown:

:rofl:

Austin sounds like a baby whining about Cena using a stunner.

"It should mean something"

You FOOL did you cry when Santino used to do it?

Personally I can't wait for the night when Cena completely misses that middle rope and botches that move. It'll be a glorious evening.

They should not be together in the first place

Austin sounds like a baby whining about Cena using a stunner.

"It should mean something"

You FOOL did you cry when Santino used to do it?

i don't even believe the story, but is Austin's stunner even an original move? almost every wrestling move can be traced back to someone before

Last edited:
Johnny ace showed the move to austin, not ps hayes. ace used a variation of it during his time in Japan called the ace crusher

I looked it up & a different source claims the stunner was "Mikey Whipwreck's Whippersnapper in ECW."

but the point has already been made

Come on Reno. The Stunner is an Iconic move. Cena using it at THIS point , when SC and WWE are beefing, is disrespectful. No other way around it.

Back
Top Bottom