Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

Good show

Human Podcast Machine with Taz - EP 18: ESPN's Todd Grisham and Taz briefly addresses his status. Taz and Todd catch up and cut up on a very funny edition of HPM. Taz also briefly mentions his current status...more on that coming soon. - www1.play.it/audio/human-podcast-machine-with-taz/

went & grabbed a whole bunch of treats for tonight's Snackdown...

only to realize when i got home that i bought snacks yesterday!

now i have an overage of treats to choose from while indulging in tonight's wrestling :\

i know rollins & raines would understand...

View media item 1494652

Last edited:
what if all this wwe-austin beef was just work?

cena-austin at mania

:nerd: I would give creative alot of credit if that was the case.

But I don't want to see this Austin at this age at WM LoneStar. I already have to watch Taker/Sting and Rock/HHH. Rather see these young guys have their moment than watch old guys relive that spark.

Unless Cena turns heel and comes at to "Word Life".

He hates Russo so much but they're both two sides of the same out of touch coin

I do think that inter gender stuff is stupid tho

Last edited:
carp_moonsault.jpg

Jim Cornette is so out of touch with modern wrestling and more importantly, wrestling fans...
Aight, be serious for a moment because I know we joke about him.

You don't think some of the things he says hold some truth?

In general his hatred for people just making wrestling out to be some clown sport.

What exactly do you disagree with?

I come in peace

Jim Cornette is so out of touch with modern wrestling and more importantly, wrestling fans...
Aight, be serious for a moment because I know we joke about him.

You don't think some of the things he says hold some truth?

In general his hatred for people just making wrestling out to be some clown sport.

What exactly do you disagree with?

I come in peace

I love Jim Cornette... There's a lot that he says that I absolutely agree with... If I were to start a wrestling company, I'd absolutely have him as a consultant... But I believe that his idea of what "perfect" wrestling to be completely outdated...

His hatred for Colt Cabana really bothers me as well... He seems to despise comedy wrestling, and feels it has no place in wrestling... And I completely disagree with that... Obviously not a main event program type stuff, but IMO, people like Colt and Santino have places on wrestling...

As far as intergender stuff... I mostly agree with him... Especially on Sable... But someone like Candace is an exception to me, especially in PWG... I believe she mainly only wrestles men in PWG, and PWG is such an isolated island of a company...

Back
Top Bottom