Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

TNA talents have been told they are free to work anywhere except on tv, meaning that they can work ippv's for other promotions. No ROH but many are looking to work for PWG and EVOLVE.

Source: The internet

Last edited:
c4a6a6cfe0a45b25b8e49dbe73b39e60.jpg

TNA talent have been told they are free to work anywhere except on tv, meaning that they can work ippv's for other promotions. No ROH but many are looking to work for PWG and EVOLVE.

Source: The internet

Hold up, TNA hasn't even paid some of these guys, but is telling them where they can and can't work? That ship can't go down soon enough :smh:.

Interview went well they called me a few hours later for a second interview that was this morning and I was offered the job earlier this afternoon! Went in there with that Eat Sleep Conquer Repeat mindset and crushed it haha.

Congrats! What job was this for?

Not the type to ask for selfies or whatnot... Smoking and chatting with dude was cool... Friend of mine got his shirt signed which is signed by so many awesome dudes already...

Interview went well they called me a few hours later for a second interview that was this morning and I was offered the job earlier this afternoon! Went in there with that Eat Sleep Conquer Repeat mindset and crushed it haha.
Congrats homie :pimp: Baseball is like the olympics to me...too many cheaters devalued the authenticity of the product. Basketball for the W...i respect futbol but it isnt my thing. Also a fan of football...but before all of that i was a youngin watchin wrasslin... :smokin

Last edited:
Sometimes the rap game remind me of the wrestling game...

Jay-Z= hogan. Not the best but the biggest draw ever and put on classic matches despise his lack of skills

Nas= Bret Hart. The best there ever was. Always put on a good match even though he wasn't as big of a draw as others

DMX= Sandman. Self explanatory

Kanye= HBK. Fantastic performers that everybody either hated or loved.

Carry on....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom