Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

I have the Rockets game on a different screen, along with that new Luda album I took a chance on, which is surprisingly good and Luda doesn't sound washed for the first time in more than half a decade.

Speaking of washed....Reiiiiiiiiggggnnnnnnns :rofl: :rofl:

Word? Last luda album I copped and listened to was the one with money maker. after winning that Grammy my mans been washed. I got tidal free for a month gonna listen to it in the whip tomorrow

I hated Release Therapy :x :lol: had like maybe 5 good songs. He tried to get too serious, combined with cutting his hair and winning that Grammy like you mentioned. But Luda's new album to me is a good mix of Chicken & Beer & Theater of the Mind. Probably the best you'll get from him at this point. A worthy purchase.

Orton still looks hella weird with all these elbow pads :lol:

I know Orton is winning this match, but at least he hasn't already given the Fact Swingers a double RKO

You know we are going to see Ambrose in the pre-show at ER.

Damn shame since he main evented 2 ppv's and sold more merch than Cena at one point
mean.gif
Amberose career is over.

Thought they were gonna have Neville wrestle this bum Rose. Got Dean instead though :lol:

They want WWE to be young and hip but they have JBL on commentary talking about some F Troop.

Back
Top Bottom