Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

Winning the Andre the Giant Battle Royal makes him the greatest giant of all time? Better than the guy the fight is named after? :lol:

That Captain Insano logic..

The Ascension stink, but there was literally no point to bring them up just to job.
They did everything they could in NXT and it was either bring them up or cut them.  WWE needed depth for their tag team division.  I agree for the most part they're a waste, but at least it's another team for real tag teams to beat.

Baloney

He sounded stupid out there every week talking about I can I will and believe this and that

Now he's been humbled
Again, it was never HIM. He was being fed lines. Clearly they see how dumb he sounded/looked before, so maybe they took the chains off and allowed him to be himsef

Roman used "Believe................That" like someone else uses, "....what the Rock..........................is cooking."

The only time I haven't had Raw on mute tonight is when Paige was cutting her promo, then getting washed

I listen to music during raw. Listening to this beach house, Kendrick Lamar mix right now

I have the Rockets game on a different screen, along with that new Luda album I took a chance on, which is surprisingly good and Luda doesn't sound washed for the first time in more than half a decade.

Speaking of washed....Reiiiiiiiiggggnnnnnnns :rofl: :rofl:

I have the Rockets game on a different screen, along with that new Luda album I took a chance on, which is surprisingly good and Luda doesn't sound washed for the first time in more than half a decade.

Speaking of washed....Reiiiiiiiiggggnnnnnnns
roll.gif
roll.gif
ADHD Peep

Yeah I agree. That seemed much more natural. Although I still think he's better suited to be a heel and those catch phrases are mad corny.
I agree that he is much better off as a tough guy heel that doesn't talk much. The catchphrases are terrible, but that's what Vince likes. Stuff that you can make hashtags out of. Same reason he shortens peoples names...

Back
Top Bottom