Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

Case Case

Sending some prayers your way big homie...and when you're feeling down..just thinK about smashing Nattie...

Thank you sir..And the Nattie dreams are a daily occurrence at this point..:tongue:

I meant for you to lie and say they hurt your stomach haha. the 30mg are stronger and have no aspirin in them so the pain killer part of the medicine is the only thing you will feel.

It's like a race to see how many ddts/superkicks they can fit into the 3 hours of programming.

The Super Kick went from one of my all time favorite moves to one of my least favorite over the past 2 yrs..And the blatant leg slapping when it's done is just flat out annoying..They don't even try to be sneaky about it anymore..

so who is going to which show in philly in May? because I'm trying to blaze with whoever is coming that blazes and drinking wit who drinks

So WWE banned Curb Stomp + God's Last Gift (Small Package Driver).

He already uses Skywalker, Running Powerbomb, Diving Knee. All his other moves are babyface moves.
Had to look this move up on Google. :nerd: that should be Seth's finisher. Definitely see the danger in it tho.

so who is going to which show in philly in May? because I'm trying to blaze with whoever is coming that blazes and drinking wit who drinks

13th... Friend and I and driving down, and staying at a friend's if his... I'm also happy to cause debauchery all night and he'll find me asleep next to his car in the morning...

So WWE banned Curb Stomp + God's Last Gift (Small Package Driver).

He already uses Skywalker, Running Powerbomb, Diving Knee. All his other moves are babyface moves.
Had to look this move up on Google. :nerd: that should be Seth's finisher. Definitely see the danger in it tho.

That's what I've always thought...

What's the skywalker?...

I think his perfect finisher should be bloody Sunday... Maybe into a choke for the finish...

^ Bloody Sunday is also banned. Balor does the Reverse Bloody Sunday in NXT, which is fine.

Skywalker:

13th... Friend and I and driving down, and staying at a friend's if his... I'm also happy to cause debauchery all night and he'll find me asleep next to his car in the morning...
like I said I'm from the area so if you need any info on anything im here for you. I'll be at the show as long as something doesn't come up.

I don't care what Pharmaceutical company makes it but a 30mg oxy codone exists. I'm sure the 10mg that case gets isn't technically made by the Percocet brand.

It's not the name of the company the name of the pill. Roxicodone. It's not a Percocet. Percs goes to 10/650. Roxi to 30.

Last edited:
I don't care what Pharmaceutical company makes it but a 30mg oxy codone exists. I'm sure the 10mg that case gets isn't technically made by the Percocet brand.

It's not the name of the company the name of the pill. Roxicodone. It's not a Percocet. Percs goes to 10/650. Roxi to 30.

yea I understand that. I get all of it haha. any pain killer around here is just considered 'a perc' so when someone says perc 30. that's what is meant. I know the company Percocet only makes 10/650. we are good just a misunderstanding haha. I been around since the round blue Percocet 5mg were around.

Back
Top Bottom