Wrestling Thread 6/23-7/13 | 7/7 Raw - Cena v Rollins, Jericho v miz, Santino Retires

Watching ONS reminded me how although the ECW audience respected the wrestling/wrestlers, the "You effed up chants!" are really annoying.

Renee-Young-gifs-001.gif

I stumbled down a wrestling youtube rabbit hole and found something called FCW....What Naomi and Cameron role down there :smh:I hope they never act like that on the E.

Last edited:
If you could give the pipe bomb to only one diva ever, who would it be?

Her..Because I met her 1 time at a signing..She was the nicest wrestling personality I've ever met (and I've met over 30)..She took a pic with me and when I thought it was gonna be a bad shot, she let me cut back in line and take another..And THEE MOST IMPORTANT PART, she told me to go down to 1 knee, hold up the Triple Threat hand-sign, and she put those wonderful tiddays on my shoulder and they squished up against my cheek/ear..I love this woman..

View media item 1075399

I stumbled down a wrestling youtube rabbit hole and found something called FCW....What Naomi and Cameron role down there :smh:I hope they never act like that on the E.

I remember seeing that way back in 2010 or 2011 and was hoping that gimmick never main it to the main roster :lol:

Im watching replay of smackdown..

Saxton or whatever his name look like a cornball in the ring interviewing the Uso's

Jericho got so many of his mannerisms and voice tones from Bruce Dickinson from Iron Maiden..Look up a live performance of the song Run To The Hills and you'll notice a huge similarity..

Bo Dallas is the best thing going in the wwe.if u don't like him ur not a wrestling fan.

Not a big fan of jbl commentary but he's Jr status with his bo commentary

Read something that said the Usos have been watching lot of old Rock promos to prepare for their own. Unfortunately, it also mentioned they've been watching a lot of Cena promos as well.

Back
Top Bottom