Wrestling Thread 6/23-7/13 | 7/7 Raw - Cena v Rollins, Jericho v miz, Santino Retires

Cesaro is probably the best overall athlete on the roster. Blake Griffin does like two things well :lol:

Wasn't that thrilled about battleground but just took a look at the card.its actually shaping out to be pretty good

Hey guys i have nothing to do today so I want to watch matches with extreme spots (looking for some good shane on Mac death falls) or just really good hardcore matches (randy and foley for the if come to mind) would y'all mind making me a list of some matches. Please include the ppv and year I'm not good with remembering those types of things

Hey guys i have nothing to do today so I want to watch matches with extreme spots (looking for some good shane on Mac death falls) or just really good hardcore matches (randy and foley for the if come to mind) would y'all mind making me a list of some matches. Please include the ppv and year I'm not good with remembering those types of things

Just watch HeatWave 98 & 99 and you'll be good to go..

Rewatching raw had a rough drinking night so I'm chillin tonight.works out anyway since I missed raw n SD.

Good match with jeans n randy.

:smokin

Renee-Young-gifs-001.gif

Back
Top Bottom