Wrestling Thread 6/15-7/12: 7/7 Tough Enough: Seth Rollins Guest Stars

Idk why I thought it was Tuesday. Guess I'll just dvd the replays of LU and ROH, and have TNA on in the background. These last few minutes of this Elgin are :smokin though

Idk why I thought it was Tuesday. Guess I'll just dvd the replays of LU and ROH, and have TNA on in the background. These last few minutes of this Elgin are :smokin though
I thought it was Tuesday too :lol:

I was like damn why they ain't showing Tough Enough. I went out last night so I totally forgot.

wwe tough enough is replacing dianna with a new female cast member

that ish is mad unfair b...to top it off...the new cast member chelsea green has been on wwe tv...as dbrys physical therapist...
no conflict of interest there at all...i'm sure dbry knowing her already had nothing to do with getting her on & i'm sure dbry will remain impartial :smh:

i think wwe wanted dianna to win, is unimpressed with the remaining females...and feel they had to basically insert a hand-picked female
they want winning the contest :smh:

- rhino news

Since I first saw Ken Anderson face Sean O'Haire all the way to this match with Bram, this guy has had like 11 different physiques :lol:

I was like damn why they ain't showing Tough Enough. I went out last night so I totally forgot.

A pof chick :nerd: ?

Since I first saw Ken Anderson face Sean O'Haire all the way to this match with Bram, this guy has had like 11 different physiques :lol:

A pof chick :nerd: ?
:lol: not at all :pimp:

Thought it was dope Cesaro was representing Tyson on his sleeve last night :pimp:

Re watching this match right now. These two have incredible chemistry

Has anyone found a good version of Kenny Omega's theme yet? I've needed it since I heard it at Wrestle Kingdom.

EC3's face during Matt Hardy's promo was my exact reaction. Glad Dirty Heels kicked his ***. He should've ne er dropped the V1 gimmick for Lita.

Last edited:
Looks like HHH will get his way as Cesaro will recieve a big push soon. He will be protected for the time being.

Rumor going that something big is planned for Seth VS Brock match at BG. Not a Sheamus cash in, either.

The reason Cody has been off tv is due to the fear that fans will cheer for him and officials want him to remain heel.

Back
Top Bottom