Wrestling Thread 6/15-7/12: 7/7 Tough Enough: Seth Rollins Guest Stars

Looks like HHH will get his way as Cesaro will recieve a big push soon. He will be protected for the time being.

:pimp: About damn time

Rumor going that something big is planned for Seth VS Brock match at BG. Not a Sheamus cash in, either.

Double turn? :nerd:

The reason Cody has been off tv is due to the fear that fans will cheer for him and officials want him to remain heel.

I don't mind him remaining if he comes back as Cody instead of Stardust.

A shield reunion this soon would be another example of WWE sucking at creating new content and rehashing the same stuff in order to entertain the audience.

Wait it out a few more years, that way it'll mean something.

A shield reunion this soon would be another example of WWE sucking at creating new content and rehashing the same stuff in order to entertain the audience.

Wait it out a few more years, that way it'll mean something.

Agreed. Or at least on a bigger stage. Hell, I'd rather it be unexpected.

that piper pit podcast i posted features comedian will sasso doing a steve austin impression...

he even pretends to be stone cold when hacksaw jim duggan calls in...COMEDY GOLD IMO

highly suggest it :nthat:

I can see that... haitch costs sext the match setting haitch/sext match for summerfest as well as a face turn for sext in the same night
People are thinking that it's actually a face turn for Haitch. Sext will stay heel.

mean.gif

People are thinking that it's actually a face turn for Haitch. Sext will stay heel.

:smh:

seriously? I cant stand haitch as a face. dude is a natural heel. at one point he was the #2 heel in the business as a non wrestler :lol:

Back
Top Bottom