Wrestling Thread 6/15-7/12: 7/7 Tough Enough: Seth Rollins Guest Stars

During the elimination entrances, it was just bad
laugh.gif
. And idk how Sara Lee didn't get voted off
4W thinks it's a work, but I really think we got a lot of captains trying to save Sara Lee
mean.gif
.  What are the odds ZZ tapped Paige after the show?
nerd.gif

Leaked production notes to the announcers... by mobile sucks and I just pick up Arkham Knight... so yeah... somebody post them up... they're super interesting...

Also... I'm rooting for Sara Lee... I don't know who or what she is... I'm just a cheerio shaped dude who loves cake...

Last edited:

During the elimination entrances, it was just bad
laugh.gif
. And idk how Sara Lee didn't get voted off
4W thinks it's a work, but I really think we got a lot of captains trying to save Sara Lee
mean.gif
.  What are the odds ZZ tapped Paige after the show?
nerd.gif
By work I mean they manipulate the bottom 3 to get the single person they want gone voted off.

By putting Sara and ZZ in the bottom 3, it almost guarantees whoever the other person in the bottom 3 was would be the one to go home.

Vince is supposedly in love with Josh (big guy, looks like a cross between Kevin Nash and Roman Reigns).  The dude has done nothing on the show, but he has strangely avoided the bottom three.

It's a "reality show".  Fan voting is real, but everything else is a work.

Had Josh not had his hair in a bun, I would've thought he was a production crew member. He really has done nothing

I don't know, but people in the Wrestling Observer forum seem to like her.  I suppose she has a little more charm than the other girls, but she doesn't do anything for me.
Yup, the "captains" in the Wrestling Observer forum trying to save her.  She's cute, but should've gone home already.

tough enough is terrible. I don't see anyone on here being the next miz Morrison or ryback. but who knows.

what's going to be summer slam main event ? or anyone know of any plans? I might go. but ain't going if Kane is main eventing

watched TD..

Kidd said "I'm the tag team champion, I'm not purring like a ******' cat" :lol:

Eva so bad, double entendre don't even ask me how.

:rofl: her leapfrog

Last edited:
PWI is reporting that Charlotte's official main roster debut is penciled in for Summer Slam to team up with Paige and another diva to face Alicia Fox and the Bella's.

The other diva will either be Sasha Banks or Bayley's ugly self.

WONL is reporting that the term "backbreaker" has been banned by Vince.

Last edited:

laugh.gif
@ Dolph "Mr. Steal Your Girl" Ziggler trying to scoop Nikki from Cena in that Total Divas season preview.
Heard they were actually together for a while before she hit the main roster.
Yeah I knew they were together before.

I makes sense now why Cena never used to help Dolph when he got constantly washed even though he was Cena's "friend"
laugh.gif

tough enough is terrible. I don't see anyone on here being the next miz Morrison or ryback. but who knows.
Blasphemy.

How can you forget that ZZ is Hulk Hogan lite?

That struggle leapfrog from Eva Marie though.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

The Bellas are so full of themselves.

Nattie's so goofy acting like the Bellas were leaving in two days :lol:

Tyson :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom