Wrestling Thread 6/15-7/12: 7/7 Tough Enough: Seth Rollins Guest Stars

@DCAllAmerican

Your boy Tyson Kidd let a deaf dominatrix emasculate him then he went to cry in the car
TJ said "I'm a tag team champion, I'm not purring like a cat!"

laugh.gif

Just realized as I'm watching it this ROH show I have dvr'd is from the philly show yall went to. Watching Cole vs styles now.

Just realized as I'm watching it this ROH show I have dvr'd is from the philly show yall went to. Watching Cole vs styles now.

Bray Wyatt in the front row is celticspride FYI

Bray Wyatt in the front row is celticspride FYI
Was he wearing a white shirt? Think I may have just saw him.

Naw... I was night 2... Cole/Styles was night 1...

Night 2 I was dead center hard camera... bullet club shirt...

laugh.gif
@ Dolph "Mr. Steal Your Girl" Ziggler trying to scoop Nikki from Cena in that Total Divas season preview.

Will watch the TD episode tomorrow.

Georgia :pimp:

Will assume Mada, Patrick, and Tanner are the final 3 dudes. Gonna pick Georgia as the final female solely on looks, and the fact that I just don't care for nor see anything in the others. Hope ZZ gets voted off already, I loathe the doughy sympathetic thing already. TNA already has Grado.

Sara Lee :rofl:

W t f was Daria doing :rofl: :lol:

Last edited:
Jojo or Eden . Pick one
Eden and I'd wife too.  Jojo would annoy me after a while, but falling asleep and waking up in it would be
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ Dolph "Mr. Steal Your Girl" Ziggler trying to scoop Nikki from Cena in that Total Divas season preview.
Dolph gonna be jobbing to Cena until his contract is up.

sarah lee gets a lot of votes every time she's up
nerd.gif
The bottom 3 is a work
Either that or the capes are coming out to vote
mean.gif

I can't wait to see Eva get the Diva's title
laugh.gif
.  We're gonna have to do a drinking game for how many botches happen in that match.

Nikki and Brie need to shut up about special treatment as if they weren't given any
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom