Wrestling Thread 6/15-7/12: 7/7 Tough Enough: Seth Rollins Guest Stars

cesaro 
pimp.gif
 should just let him take the strap and have him continue the weekly challenge 

chill bro I say it because I like when you go on your crazy rants. I'm not racist at all I have tons of friends of other race and religion. I don't find words to be offensive at all. especially rachet. it's about as dumb a word as there is. it isn't near the same as the n word. not even close. that's a super huge reach. I mean you can call a white person white trash and no one sees it as racist or anything close to it. so I don't see how rachet can be thought of as racist.

Not calling you anything man. It's a dumb word that has been twisted by the media as well as thug as a means to call minorities ******* now. I already gave examples before I'm not gonna get into it again. I think of o'rilley saying them every time the words are used outta context.

cesaro and cena laying there having a convo like 2 chicks at a sleepover wtf 

Last edited:
nwa 80s wrestling was goat man. these dudes were all no gimmick needed just went out and fought for the hell of it

Multiple comments about The Kingdom vs Bullet Club...

1 - Bennett/Taven straight up stole Adam Cole's music :lol:.. not even using the Kingdom remix.. just straight swagger jacked :lol:...

2 - 5 second pause on Maria's vag... :lol:

3 - 10 second pause on Maria's bum... :lol:

4 - I hope Machine Gun succeeds in his molestation.. Hi Maria is :rofl:...

5 - more close up on Maria's ***...

6 - I think there's a match going on...

Last edited:
BDB\ Naw b, NT mobile doesn't have spoilers b... /BDB

Facts. Nt mobile is bare minimum and if the trash iPhone 6+ didn't crash every time I put nt on desktop mode I would use it but that's too much work.
my phone switched to desktop and I couldn't figure how to switch it back to mobile. I couldn't post or do anything. shyit went bonkers. and needless to say my phone crashed haha.

Real talk... I've loved this Yano/Tanahashi feud... it's been so easy for both guys, but elicits such a reaction... the quick 2 minute match that started it will always be a personal favorite...

Real talk... I've loved this Yano/Tanahashi feud... it's been so easy for both guys, but elicits such a reaction... the quick 2 minute match that started it will always be a personal favorite...
That match caught everyone by surprise. :lol: Tanahashi sold being pissed/shocked so well.
Did you do that molly CP?

I've been discussing and watching Dominion all night... what do you think :lol:...

***** annoying too... my dude knows the guy, but I don't... all he's gotta do is throw out an easy text and set it up... :smh:...

Yano/Tana was :lol:... both dudes just selling their nuts all match :lol:... it was perfect... one of my favorite comedy feuds ever...

@DCAllAmerican

Nakamura's entrances are amazing... he's the only person that could pull off glittery red ninja :lol:...

Also...you're at the top of MLW's Twitter page :lol:..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom